|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
The L1-Ultramaximizer from Waves combines lookahead peak limiting with advanced requantization. This gives maximum level and highest resolution for all audio applications, from CD mastering to multimedia. L1 can be used as a mono or stereo limiter, with or without IDR processing, as well as the 'original' L1:
- Lookahead peak limiter for maximum level.
- Two types of dither.
- Three noise-shaping curves for optimal control.
- Maximum peak control with minimum distortion.
- Requantize to 24, 20, 16, 12, and 8-bit output.
- Sample-accurate peak hold metering.
- Adjustable release time.