|Product||Volt Precision Fader|
|Type / Tags||Precision FaderGainMasteringUtility|
Volt Precision Fader is a high quality software plug-in for fine control of gain. Volt is designed to produce smoother fades and more precise gain staging than is possible with conventional DAW faders.
Volt's massively enhanced precision and ergonomic user interface are intended to help recording musicians and engineers achieve unprecedented analogue-like results within the DAW environment. Artifacts which are common to DAW faders such as "zipper-noise", audible stepping, and signal data truncation are minimized or eliminated.
Volt is suitable for a wide range of audio production applications from tracking to mastering to live sound.
- Shuttle and Transition Speed knobs.
- Linear gain control by "virtual voltage".
- Logarithmic fader control by dB value.
- Memory banks to store and recall gain values.
- Text entry for directly entering or copy/pasting values.
- A/B between any two values using included memory banks or undo/redo.
- Half/double buttons for perfect signal splits.
- Unity/mute button.
- 300dB control range.
- 64-bit signal path.
- MIDI control for all major functions.