The WASP is a funky, dual-oscillator synthesizer designed by Chris Hugget in the late 70s, who would later go on to make the esteemed OSCar synthesizer. One of the earliest hybrid synths, it features two digital oscillators that feed an insane, multimode analog filter whose character lends itself to the buzzy arthropod it was named after. Despite its simple interface, the WASP can cover a lot of ground, holding down raw, fat waveforms, but clearly specializing in more complex, circuit bent-like screeches and screams.
- 40 Multi-Sampled WASP Instruments.
- Drunken pads, skin-piercing leads and swarming FX.
- Raw waveforms, evil basses and deranged modulation.
- Clean and processed recordings with a variety of Class A gear.
- Extensively multi-sampled modulation and FX routing on all instruments.
- Hand trimmed and looped to perfection.
- 2.5 GB Unzipped.