|Type / Tags||Filter|
An SV filter with peak follower, there's also a "sample and hold" module that makes peaks sound steppy, you can also sequence the filter frequency via MIDI keyboard messages.
- HighPass, LowPass, BandPass, BandReject type filters.
- Two gain controls ("In" "Out") to fine adjust levels and avoid any clipping.
- Attack/Decay controls for the peak follower.
- Sample and hold module, Freq and Pulse width controls.
- MIDI controlled filter gate and a ADSR envelope to shape it.
WoWST (Pictured above) is the Stereo version of "WoW!" with double everything.