These Djembes are recorded in numerous ways of playing and sound variety and they have been processed in 3 different ways. At first all Djembes have been recorded clean (right from the mic) with a tube preamp but without any further processing. Secondly they have been processed with some decent EQs & Compressors. At last they have been recorded with a cool vintage & broken gramophone sounding with a special and unusual recording technique. Altogether this library contains over 400 Sounds. All samples have been recorded in WAV and can be used with any WAV-compatible sampler, drum machines and DAW.
Genre: Oriental, Hip Hop, Pop, Dance, Electro, World Music / Folk/ Ethno.
- overall 450 Djembe Sounds.
- 150 different hits, muted hits, strokes, slaps, brushes bents and more.
- recorded in 3 Groups: Clean, Compressed & EQed, Dirty & "Vintage Broken".
- all samples in WAV 16-bit, 44.1kHz.
- additionally tagged for Steinberg's Media Bay.
- for use with any WAV-compatible sampler, drum machine or DAW.