24th April 2014
Adobe has updated Premiere Pro CC updated to v7.2.2. This version contains a number of important bug fixes and is recommended for all users.
Notable issues resolved in this release:
- Audio could drop out during playback.
- Red frames were sometimes seen on export, particularly with XDCAM HD 422 smart rendered exports.
- Older AMD GPUs were showing performance degradation, sometimes significant.
- Erratic playhead behavior was observed when scrubbing in the Timeline in Mac OS X 10.9.x.
- Rendering a sequence could cause red frames to be generated with XDCAM HD 50 clips with Preview Rendering Setting of XDCAM HD 50 NTSC 1920×1080.
- XDCAM HD 422 QT files were sometimes not decoding properly.
- Performance issues were seen when working with growing files.
- The Locate Media dialog could not open with the correct location even though the "Path:" field started with a valid initial guess for location.
- Transitions on speed-changed multicam clips were removed when flattening.
- Multi-camera previewing could go black in Program Monitor when the selected camera did not extend to the current playhead position.
- Timeline clips' FX badge popup menu (Motion, Opacity, Time Remapping) could be difficult to open.
- Multicam Sequences could move in the timeline when flattened if they had speed changes applied.
- Source settings were not accessible from a Merged clip created from a R3D / RED video clip.
- Smart rendering Canon XF files could result in stalls during the export.
- Transitions were erased from multi-camera sequences after flattening.
- Some growing XDCAM files could play back with unwanted artifacts.
- The order of effects applied to a multi-camera source sequence could reverse after flattening.
- The display could go to energy saving mode during long periods of playback.
- Spanned CanonXF media on an XSAN could import incorrectly.
- Duplicate bins were created for each sequence imported from a single project.
- Project import could take a long time if the project being imported contained offline media.
- Occasional hangs occurred when adjusting volume in the Clip Mixer.
- Marque selection in the Project Panel sometimes selected items in the incorrect order.
- Double-clicking in the Project Panel when in list view could invoke the Import dialog unexpectedly.
- Audio from P2 media could import incorrectly.
- Export To Tape could exhibit issues if a file was growing at the same time.
- Red Rocket failures could sometimes occur with 16:9 media.