Adobe Systems has announced the immediate availability of Adobe Creative Suite 6 software. The CS6 product line includes powerful new releases of Audition, Photoshop, InDesign, lllustrator, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Flash Professional and other products as well as four suite versions – Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium; Creative Suite 6 Design Standard; Creative Suite 6 Production Premium; and Creative Suite 6 Master Collection.
The product we are most interested in is the new version of Audition, which now includes VST3 support along with many other new and improved features:
- Faster, more precise audio editing.
- Multitrack clip stretching.
- Automatic speech alignment.
- Control surface support with parameter automation.
- Powerful pitch controls.
- Efficient file management.
- Expanded audio and video formats.
- CD burning.
- More effects, flexible routing, and VST3 support.
- Integrated radio automation.
- Improved batch processing.
- Configurable metronome.
- Enhanced keyboard shortcuts.
Adobe has also launched Adobe Creative Cloud, a subscription-based offering that is described as "a hub for making, sharing and delivering creative work".
Adobe Creative Cloud Membership Delivers:
- Access to download and install all CS6 applications, new HTML5 desktop products – Adobe Muse and Adobe Edge preview – and integration with Adobe Touch Apps.
- Easy storage and sharing of content across desktop, mobile devices and the cloud.
- Integrated website publishing and hosting.
- Ongoing innovation that provides members with the most up-to-date products and services.
Pricing and Availability
Adobe Creative Suite 6 products are immediately available through Adobe Authorized Resellers, the Adobe Store in North America and Adobe Direct Sales. Estimated street price for the suites is US$2,599 for CS6 Master Collection, US$1,899 for CS6 Production Premium, US$1,899 for CS6 Design & Web Premium, and US$1,299 for CS6 Design Standard. Upgrade and education pricing as well as volume licensing are available.
For more information visit adobe.com/products/creativesuite.
Adobe Creative Cloud membership is available to customers in 36 countries and in multiple languages. Pricing for Creative Cloud membership for individuals is US$49.99 per month based on annual membership and US$74.99 per month for month-to-month membership. A special introductory offer of US$29.99 per month for CS3, CS4, CS5 and CS5.5 individual customers is also available. Education pricing is available.
Learn more at adobe.com/go/creativecloud.