19th January 2012
Cakewalk has announced the SONAR X1d update. All registered SONAR X1 customers can download the free SONAR X1d update at Cakewalk.com in mid-February 2012.
The SONAR X1d update includes the following areas of focus:
- Bug fixes – Various bug fixes based on direct customer feedback. “Customer First” approach ensures highest impact items are given priority. Complete list of fixes will be available upon release.
- FX Chains update – New “Mod Matrix” feature allows mapping up to four parameters to one knob, and the ability to set control ranges and invert direction. Range control is now graphical, simplifying integration with the new Mod Matrix. The new “Touch Learn” feature speeds mapping of controls.
- Rewire 64 support– 64-bit versions of SONAR X1d will be natively compatible with 64-bit ReWire applications.
- V-Studio 700 enhancements – In addition to specific bug fixes, SONAR X1d deeply integrates with the V-Studio 700 via enhanced ProChannel and FXChain integration.
- Quick Group update– Now provides Quick Group control of virtually every track and bus parameter. Highlights include full ProChannel support and creation, deletion and scrolling of aux sends.
- Keyboard Shortcut improvements – Updates have been applied to existing shortcut controls, and the keyboard shortcuts preference page now includes a search function. In addition, Key Clusters have been updated to include one-touch ProChannel access and quicker access to snap functions.
- Usability and UI improvements – Further demonstrating Cakewalk’s commitment to improving customer experience with SONAR X1, the SONAR X1d update includes many usability and interface enhancements. The improvements and enhancements include a Metronome update with beat subdivisions and indented folder tracks in the Track View.
- NEW! QuadCurve EQ – SONAR X1 Producer Expanded customers will get an updated ProChannel EQ called QuadCurve EQ. The QuadCurve EQ has an improved graph that features helpful labeling and color-coded bands as well as controls that display always visible, embedded values. Existing Gloss EQ modes have been renamed to better describe their function, and a new 4th mode has been added. This new “Hybrid” mode is an asymmetrical, dual-dependency, mode that’s extremely versatile and simultaneously suited for both clinical tasks and tonal shaping.
The SONAR X1d free update for SONAR X1 Essential, SONAR X1 Studio, SONAR X1 Producer & SONAR X1 Producer Expanded will be available mid February via a free download from www.cakewalk.com.
The SONAR X1d update requires SONARX1c to be installed.
02 Dec 2013 Cakewalk releases ScratchPad for iPad
31 Oct 2013 Cakewalk releases SONAR X3c Update
22 Oct 2013 Cakewalk announces SONAR X3c Update
19 Sep 2013 Cakewalk seeks to hire Plug-in Developer
18 Jun 2013 Cakewalk Z3ta+ 2 Promo: 30% Off
20 Dec 2012 Cakewalk updates Z3TA+ for Mac to v2.1.1
25 Sep 2012 Cakewalk releases SONAR X2
14 Oct 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v22.214.171.124
24 Jul 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v126.96.36.199
13 May 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v188.8.131.52
02 Dec 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v184.108.40.206
09 Sep 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v220.127.116.11
17 Apr 2012 2012 Musikmesse Report - Lost in Frankfurt
21 Mar 2012 Roland unveils Jupiter-50 Synthesizer
22 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v18.104.22.168
05 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v22.214.171.124
25 Jul 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v126.96.36.199