MeldaProduction has announced that it has released a new plug-in, MModernCompressor, and updated its entire effect plug-in range to version 5.00.
MModernCompressor is a powerful compressor plugin based on MeldaProduction's MDynamics engine. It is designed simply for ease of use and optimized to get pristine quality results as quickly as possible without having to master the more advanced features in MDynamics. It also contains a powerful metering system providing everything from gain reduction to a level distribution analyzer.
MModernCompressor costs €50 but is currently available for the introductory price of €20. It is available for Windows (32- and 64-bit) and Mac OS X (Intel) in VST, VST3 and AU effect plug-in formats.
- Powerful metering system - MModernCompressor displays output peak level, gain reduction, ITU-R BS.1770-1 and EBU 3341 compliant loudness, and also a loudness distribution graph, which you can use to analyze dynamic properties of your audio and even let the compressor set the basic compressor parameters automatically.
- Up to 8 channels surround processing - making it ideal for audio production for movies, games, etc.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x to minimize aliasing and get an even clearer sound.
- Easy-to-use user interface - You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs. Moreover all MP plugins can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from MP's servers (if this feature is enabled).
- Fully automatable.
MTotalBundle 5.00 changes:
- Dual user interfaces - most commercial plugins now contain 2 interfaces, a simple default one with several predefined modes, but just a few controls, and an advanced one. This makes the plugins not only extremely versatile, but also quick and easy-to-use.
- Unique new analysis engine for MAnalyzer and all equalizers - new analysis engine is faster, more accurate and provides a whole new range of unique features, such as micro-sonograms, full sonograms, super-resolution (providing high resolution for low frequencies keeping speed for the high frequencies), prefilters (for loudness curves) or deharmonization (for easier fundamental frequencies analysis).
- Plugins are now categorized under VST and VST3 - with more than 55 plugins it started to be hard to find the plugin you need, therefore they are now categorized by purpose to Dynamics, EQs etc. With VST3 they also fit the standardized structure in your host (if it supports it).
- Added next/previous preset buttons.
- Added A/B switch to swap between previous two A-H presets.
- Added reset and collapsible band editor for equalizers.
- Added visual areas for equalizers.
- Added autolisten feature to parametric equalizers.
- MAutoEqualizer GUI completely restructured for easier workflow.
- Huge audio quality improvements for MMultiBandHarmonizer.
- Added 0% & 100% modes for global dry/wet for all multiband plugins.
- Increased accuracy when dragging Q in equalizers.
- Added "use first parameter's range" mode for modulators and multiparameters.
- Added a few shortcuts to control zooming in graph editors.
- Added global surround switch useful to make the plugins more compatible with some hosts.
- Added resizing arrow for resizable windows.
- Added smooth 2 envelope point mode.
- Upsampling range extended to 16x.
- Multiband peakmeters can now show different channels in surround.
- Optimized preset and settings storage.
- Preset exchange is now enabled by default, can be disabled in Settings.
- Added channel link slider from 0% to 100% for MDynamics and MMultiBandDynamics.
- Band enable buttons have been removed for equalizers, instead the icon is clickable.
- MDynamics now shows true-RMS with integration time 0.4s.
- Added expander modes to MDynamics and MSpectralDynamics. Range behaviour has been slightly modified.
- Added multiparameters to MMultiBandLimiter & MDynamicsLimiter.
- Slope can now be automated in MMultiBandLimiter and MUltraMaximizer.
- Multiband gain reduction meters in MMultiBandDynamics and MMultiBandLimiter now show true gain reduction.
- Added single-pole (6dB/oct) lowpass & highpass filters for equalizers.
- Optimized changing of parameters when "simulate realistic shapes" is enabled in vibratos.
- Added support for AIFF files in MMultiBandConvolution.
- Added Truestereo LRRL and RLLR modes for MMultiBandConvolution.
- Added IR stretching for MMultiBandConvolution.
- Added dry/wet for MMultiBandDistortion.
- MDynamicsLimiter now shows only single peakmeter for mono tracks.
- Improved MAutoAlign support for Logic.
- MSpectralDynamics now resizes both the parameters on the left and the spectral editor on the right.
- Added manual phase invert for MAutoAlign.
- MFreqShifter and MMultiBandFreqShiter algorithms modified to prevent clicking when changing frequency shift from positive to negative.
- MMultiBandVibrato, MMultiBandHarmonizer and MVibrato now keep settings across sampling rates.
- Fix: Resizing windows with splitters changed ratio of the splitters.
- Fix: Resizable windows were sometimes showing arrow cursor over a position, where the window couldn't be resized.
- Fix: Demo versions with sidechain were crashing occasionally.
- Fix: Plugins with sidechain were occasionally crashing on Mac AU.
- Fix: A Windows message was popping when trying to access an unavailable drive.
- Fix: Upsampling latency wasn't reported correctly.
- Fix: Improved automation support with Ableton Live.
- Fix: Plugins didn't store bypass state.
- Fix: Multiparameters in switch mode were showing inverted state.
- Fix: Alt+Click in a graph editor caused maximum zoom, which is now disabled.
- Fix: Units in zoomed mode were sometimes showing invalid grid lines.
- Fix: Temp gain wasn't updated when automated/modulated.
- Fix: MDynamics and MMultiBandDynamics automatic release mode didn't work well under certain circumstances.
- Fix: MMultiBandLimiter didn't store saturation enabled state properly.
- Fix: MMultiBandDynamics was showing only single band's gain reduction.
10 Dec 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.06
12 Sep 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.04
19 Aug 2012 MeldaProduction updates all effects to v7.02
10 Aug 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.03
02 Mar 2012 MeldaProduction updates all effects to v6.00
11 Aug 2011 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.01