16th May 2011
The Rosegarden team has announced the release of version 11.06 of Rosegarden, the audio and MIDI sequencer and musical notation editor for Linux.
With this release, the Glasgow Pitch Tracker fork of Rosegarden finally merges into the new codebase, and into mainline Rosegarden. The core development team say they have done basically nothing of interest for this release cycle, and everything here was accomplished by contributors from the community.
- Expose the instrument alias to external plugin GUIs so that plugins are easier to identify in applications like FLAM.
- Export LilyPond code using any of LilyPond's supported languages.
- A commonly-used time entry widget has been worked over to improve its functionality, and solve some usability problems.
- Fixed undo after copying/pasting a range.
- When adding marks to a selection that includes a mixture of notes and rests, avoid applying meaningless marks to the rests.
- Insert Range now preserves the loop/range.
- Fixed a nasty LilyPond export bug that was causing problems with human performances where the notes had a physical start time that significantly preceded the bar line.
09 Apr 2013 Rosegarden 13.04 “Allysand” released
16 Dec 2012 Rosegarden 12.12 "Glenfiddich" released
09 May 2012 Rosegarden 12.04 "Freedom" released
07 Nov 2011 Rosegarden 11.11 "Edelweiss" released
16 May 2011 Rosegarden 11.06 "Don Juan" released
06 Feb 2011 Rosegarden 11.02 "Claire de Lune" released
09 Nov 2010 Rosegarden 10.10 "Betty Prior" Released
26 Apr 2010 Rosegarden v10.04 "Abraham Darby" Released
15 Feb 2010 Rosegarden 10.02 Released
06 Jan 2010 Rosegarden 10.02 Beta Now Available
02 Feb 2009 Rosegarden updated to v1.7.3
04 Sep 2008 Rosegarden updated to v1.7.2
07 Aug 2008 Rosegarden v1.7.1 released
07 May 2008 Rosegarden v1.7.0 Now Available
02 Jan 2008 Rosegarden v1.6.1 now available
07 Dec 2007 Rosegarden v1.6.0 released
15 Mar 2007 Rosegarden updated to v1.5.1
07 Feb 2007 Rosegarden v1.5 now available
20 Sep 2006 Rosegarden v1.4 now available
14 Jul 2006 Rosegarden v1.2.4 now available