Clip device Rack

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It would be very helpful to have a seperate device rack for single clips. A rack, which isnt part of the instrument rack, just seperated and just active for ONE clip. Every clip should have his own rack.

...and beside adding seperated FXs, it should also be possible to add instruments to this rack and it could just be added to the existing instruments.

I hope it's more clear inside your head than inside mine ! :D

Yeah, that would be awesome for live performance if each clip could have a different synthesizer playing inside.

The idea is not new, but with a DAW like Bitwig it is even more great!As example like Netsu said, but also to have more sounds without using another track or just to use some FXs for one clip without extended use of automations and nesting. And of course to use a synth/sampler/multi just for one clip as example to layer with the track instruments.

at first the automation clip copying should work on non just between similiar/empty tracks

it both tracks have same devices it works(or the second one is empty and u copy with pressed altgr so copy the devices too), otherwise not

so would be nice if we able to copy/drop clips with automatons(and the affected devices with pressed altgr) freely between tracks
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

interesting issue, and also thx for the animation, but it has nothing to do with clip device racks. BUT it is ok, that we can discuss this issue here also, because it is also a issue for me.

Return to “Bitwig”