PRODUCTS
The Dark Zebra Zebra

Love this skin!
Any future plans you can share?
Thanks
Ben

This is a stellar work, Yuta-san. .:hail:

Great value! .:)

This skin is just awesome. It should be one of the default skins. It really makes zebra so much more pleasant to use.
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Man, I was so hesitant to get this but it's almost like buying a new synth. I'm actually worried now that Zebra 3 won't have a default skin this good. I'll never go back. :hail:

If you buy the Massive Modular skin, does it include the blue version ? Or is that a separate skin ?

Yes the blue version is included

I've found a bug. When you save or recall a preset the width knob switch to "default". It's just the graphic the actual state of the module stays

Edit: Also when you n you change the tab and came back to the Module Tab the graphic switch to some kind of "default"

Edit 2: Sorry but also the FMO Module have this bug
rabbit in a hole

Autobot wrote:I've found a bug. When you save or recall a preset the width knob switch to "default". It's just the graphic the actual state of the module stays

Edit: Also when you n you change the tab and came back to the Module Tab the graphic switch to some kind of "default"

Thanks! This is definitely a bug. I know why this happens and how to fix it. Shortly I'll release an update.
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

plugmon wrote:
Autobot wrote:I've found a bug. When you save or recall a preset the width knob switch to "default". It's just the graphic the actual state of the module stays

Thanks! This is definitely a bug. I know why this happens and how to fix it. Shortly I'll release an update.
Nice. Some script failure?
rabbit in a hole

Do you send out updates automatically to people on mailing list or other please?

Yeah I always got an email whenever there was an update - Not had one for a month or two but then I'm assuming that's just cos there's not been an update for a couple of months...

MFXxx wrote:Do you send out updates automatically to people on mailing list or other please?
Yes, basically I notify via e-mail. I also announce it on ny blog.
Last time I didn't send mails, but that was just an attempt... to see how it would make change.

Found little design flaw. In XMF filter module when single mode is selected the chooser for second filter is disabled, although you should be able to choose two filters, check out how this works in original skin.

Nipogadzauba wrote:Found little design flaw. In XMF filter module when single mode is selected the chooser for second filter is disabled, although you should be able to choose two filters, check out how this works in original skin.
Thanks!!
I had thought that the single mode is "single filter mode" and type2 does nothing. I was wrong...
will be fixed in the next update.

Thanks for the update :D

Return to “u-he”