Free Zebra2/HZ skin: Wombat Flat (Skin Builder 1.1 final and pre-built skins released)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

you mean something like the attached?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

/* whitenoise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

Ok, here is 1.1 Beta 5 of the Skin Builder!: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4vsgsjaffqqr ... 5.zip?dl=0

Unfortunately, fixing the preset issue with Beta 4 involved some changes to the preset format such that 1.1b5 won't work with presets from earlier versions.

This version is primarily bugfixes, but adds some new ARP icon themes (dice being one and a new "Clarity" option that I find easier to use as the default). The dice theme is in resistent's screenshot above, and the Clarity theme is attached.

I don't expect any major new feature additions at this point, and next step is to go to RC1 and then 1.1 final assuming no major bugs are found.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

/* whitenoise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ok, one last thing: can you make the version number to be v3 ? :)

Resistent: looks nice. If you like that style it may be easier for me to add a new image-based knob set rather than changing everything. Should be very easy to copy that style in knobman

/* whitenoise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

very nice skin, thank you!

/* whitenoise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks resistent! I have just fixed the sidebar and comb issues you identified.

Regarding the mix size, yes that is intentional as it is what is in the default ZHZ skin. Not sure why it is like that (maybe Hans Zimmer preferred it!). While I could extend it to full width, it would probably look weird because there aren’t really enough knobs to fill the empty space

I’m planning to look into what differences there are in 2.9.2 tonight

Just FYI, there are a LOT of changes in the script between 2.9.1 and 2.9.2. I have integrated them all, but I'm not yet sure what they all do yet and I'll need a day or two to check that they haven't broken anything.

/* whitenoise */

/* whitenoise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

As far as I know:

1. The "off" undo/redo button locations are not coded into the script but instead have to be manually moved by editing the WOM-Top-BG file under images/panes.

2. the "on" undo/redo button locations can be modified by searching for the lines CONTROL type='Button On-Off' name='RedoButton' and CONTROL type='Button On-Off' name='UndoButton' and then modifying the coordinates on those lines

Regarding the font used at the top, I actually have no idea. Those are just edited/stylized versions of the default ZHZ graphics, so I didn't have to rewrite the name/logo. Unfortunately that means adding a "2" will probably involve manually drawing it unless we can figure out what font they used...

Have you tried with this?

https://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/

- Mario

Return to “u-he”