Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Synapse Audio Obsession from HansR83. Fast, friendly and smooth! Thank you.

Sold Kush Clariphonic to Fama.
Great buyer. Thank you!
Last edited by etonmolosse on Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sold ELI colection to Faland
Big buyer fast payment.

Bought Kush Blyss from etonmolosse. Very quick, friendly and easy transaction. I can recommend this seller :tu:

I've sold Arturia Analog Lab to Tonytond1, he actually can't write in the forum because of the limitation as "new user" but I can say he is a trusted and nice guy, the transaction went smooth and I can highly recommend him, thanks mate and have fun with your new plugin!

Sold Voxengo TEOTE to mat3o - can recommend.

Excellent transaction with larduino . Fast and trustworthy seller!

Bought Output Movement from Coda73
Really fast and smooth transaction, highly recommended seller.

Bought Reels from -iKa-. Can wholeheartedly recommend them as a seller.

And props to AudioThing for processing a licence transfer in the space of an hour on a Saturday night :o
Image Image Image Image

I bought XLN Addictive Keys from leviy19.
Fast response, all good. Thank you!

Bought Softube's Marshall Silver Jubilee from leviy19. Super fast responses and transaction. Highly recommended.

Bought Softube's Marshall Silver Jubilee from leviy19. Fast response, good comms - thank you.

Bought Abbey Road 60s Drummer & Studio Drummer from ruslan.st - fast response, good comms - thank you.

Bought NI Razor from BBFG#, super smooth transaction, highly recommended seller.

I can finally give my feedback for two bundle bought here from eluherlu (Kontakt 13 select) and tetmusic (waves mercury). For both users quick transaction and great communication! Thanks a lot

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”