ChineeSuona Released!

Official support for: chineekong.com & kongaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We are excited to announce the release of a new plugin to the Chinee Series family. This time we are delivering Suona, an oboe-like instrument with an unique sound character.

Proud to be Loud

Suona was originated from Persia and then slowly adopted by the Chinese in the course of history. By the time of the Ming Dynasty (14th - 17th century), Suona was documented as a prevalent instrument in China.

Today, Suona is still widely used in the local (especially the rural areas) Chinese activities such as weddings, funerals, and religious festivals.

Excellent Playability

Chinee Suona contains two different Suonas: a Big Suona in G (note range: D4-E6), a Small Suona in D (note range: A3-B5), with various types of legato, tremolo, trills and staccato, rolls and vibes playing styles. All samples are recorded in 24 bit/96 kHz.

Kong Audio plugins have always been highly praised for the
playability, detailed sampling, and the meticulously interwoven 380 MB
samplesets filled with various expressions. With superior knowledge
about the real physical instrument, Chinee Suona VSTi provides composers and musicians with an extremely playable and authentic plugin.

Audio demo:
SuonaConcerto by Greg Schlaepfer

Product Page:
http://www.chineekong.com/suona.htm

As always, registered users should have received their special discount info for ChineeSuona. Drop us a line if you haven't received yours yet - beware that a number of your email servers are blocking our messages, so please get in touch with us and provide us with a different email address if possible.
Last edited by sosayweall on Mon May 16, 2011 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

I have to say I like how this sounds.

when i will buy the complete plugin-set.

How may gigabyte will i have to download, and how is downloading guaranteed.

Are program updates free ?, and will the plugings work in s 61 bits host system.

thanks in advance

One additional question.

What is the note range for each instrument from the bundle ?

Thanks in advance

paulifra wrote:when i will buy the complete plugin-set.

How may gigabyte will i have to download, and how is downloading guaranteed.

Are program updates free ?, and will the plugins work in s 61 bits host system.

thanks in advance
Thank you for your interest in our plugins.

*The total size is about 2 GB. Our server is in the West so the speed is good. We have yet to hear any complaint about the bandwidth and speed.

*Updates are free.

*I suppose you mean 64-bit systems. We only officially support 32-bit hosts in 64-bit OS.
*Note ranges:
ChineeSuona contains two different Suonas: a Big Suona in G (note range: D4-E6), a Small Suona in D (note range: A3-B5).
Matouqin: A3 to D7
Guzheng: A2 to G7
Pipa: A3 to D7
Nanxiao: C3 to G5.
Winds: winds contains various different flutes, hence the note ranges differ according to each flute.
Last edited by sosayweall on Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

We have just added one new official audio demo for ChineeSuona:

Winds from the Northeast by Tang FangZhi

*Every single one Chinese instruments in the song is from Chinee Series. :D

Return to “Kong Audio”