Official support for: chineekong.com & kongaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ChineeWinds
ChineeKong

what is the next instrument?
Still Chinese musical instrument?

Hi musiXboy, welcome to our forum and thank you for your interest.

Currently, ChineeWinds and ChineeKong are not officially available to the Western world - yet. But the situation will change soon.

As for our future plans, yes, it's most likely that we'll still be focusing on Chinese instruments in the future. We believe this is where we root in and what we can bring to the world better.

Sit tight and enjoy the ride. :)

What's the expected release date of the percussion VSTi?

:)

Hi Shane,

The usual and official lines should be "it'll be ready when it's ready". :hihi:

Check back for ChineeKong's news 3-months later would probably be an appropriate idea.

*that said, we'll have something that may tease you guys' appetite soon(percussion-related).

I think the world is lacking a super high quality Erhu with legato, lots of articulations. The ones in Quantum Leap RI/RA and Ethno World are ok, but not like the real thing! We need something like Jia Peng Fang erhu sound.

Another idea is how about a chinese string section. With lots of turns and articulations? QL RA has a Middle Eastern string section tuned to Middle Eastern tuning, how about one for Chinese String section? ;)

hi starblue, i don't know Jia Peng Fang, because he live in japan, but i heard some music ,he's playing is nice ! and best record! ,i try to invite a artist like he's sounds ,thank you for the detail :)

Return to “Kong Audio”