RMV 5.0 bug reports

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Micha,
thanks for the feedback. You need to adjust thie channel of the Kits to the channel your host sends MIDI to it, FL Studio does this on default channel 1. If you set the kits to channel 1 you will be able to play it and see the pad names in the piano roll.

Automation is only possible vie MIDI-CC as RMV has way to many parameters for VST automation.

Hi Pete,

i know this is stupid question, but i can't help myself. When will be demo version released, please? I'm sorry for my impatience :-)

Peter from LinPlug wrote:Hi Micha,
thanks for the feedback. You need to adjust thie channel of the Kits to the channel your host sends MIDI to it, FL Studio does this on default channel 1. If you set the kits to channel 1 you will be able to play it and see the pad names in the piano roll.

Automation is only possible vie MIDI-CC as RMV has way to many parameters for VST automation.
Thanks Pete, works now as expected.
It's not very important for me that RMV cannot be automated by FLStudio because this host doesn't support ECS afaik.

I've added the Manytone kits to the list and it works perfectly!

Bug (I think): Open RMV - load a loop- disengage H- drag and drop midi files into host-save project. Next time I open the project, H is engaged and RMV is synchronized to the host- result: a mess of drums!
Anyway, RMV is a monster, I love it.
Thanks Peter.

biss wrote:Bug (I think): Open RMV - load a loop- disengage H- drag and drop midi files into host-save project. Next time I open the project, H is engaged and RMV is synchronized to the host- result: a mess of drums!
Anyway, RMV is a monster, I love it.
Thanks Peter.
Hi Biss.
Mentioned on p4 of this thread already, and in another thread where Peter said it is a known bug.

Ok. I didn't see that. This thread is incredibly long!
I found another bug (maybe already mentioned, I write it anyway): when I reopen a project with RMV and send effects, the send effects are gone. The send knobs are still in position on each pad, but the effect are turned off.
(cubase4)

And now I will read carefully the entire post, promise!

Thanks biss ! I'll check the Send Fx issue, meanwhile we have a new version, though only in beta, 5.0.1 to be released in about a week. More here

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 13#3268013

feedback is appreciated in the new 5.0.1 thread

Micha wrote:In FLStudio 8 the pad names are not sent to the piano roll like RM IV did.
Same happens in Reaper, v2.51 as well - no note names in the piano roll.

5.0.1. is here ...

I'll test it tonight!!!

Thanks Peter

Harry
Cubase Pro 12 - WIN10 - Soniccore XITE-1

Return to “LinPlug”