Did the 2.1 update fixes touch screen use with some vsts? (Suddenly some work now)

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I recently downloaded komplete kontrol and Maschine updates and was thrilled to see that I could now adjust the knobs on my windows touch screen using a finger or pen, whereas before controls were way to sensitive and basically jumped to the top or bottom when you tweaked them. I figured this was an update to the NI plugs but then I noticed that synthmaster also no longer has problems with its controls on touch screen, which would jump to the minimum position before when touched.

So was this a bitwig fix? Anybody else notice it? Seems to have happened after going to 2.1. I'm happy that I can use Maschine but I just hope it doesn't revert.

Hmmm... but wait I think Maschine and komplete had problems in standalone too which are now fine, so was it a windows update or something?... I'm so confused.

Maybe it's a fix because Surge wouldn't work for me in previous Bitwig versions, but it does in 2.1.
I had same issues, barely touch a control and it went to min/max.

Actually I was wrong about synthmaster, it still doesn't work with touch. Maybe it was NI updates that made those work.

Return to “Bitwig”