Vendors allowing license transfers

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

FL STUDIO HAS NO LICENSE TRANSFER ONLY FREE LIFE TIME UPDATES!

Vertigo Sound allows license transfers. The new owner/buyer of the license has to buy a new license for 29 Euro.

hhuang9611 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:51 am Am I able to transfer Plugin Alliance licenses without activating it?
I couldn't do that. Did some impulse shopping, changed my mind but couldn't sell until I had activated them.

cheers
Tom

GrabtharsHammer wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:45 pm Just got an email from Mercuriall that they do NOT allow license transfers.

No more money from me then. :x
That's bad. I was just about to buy another plugin from them. I'll pass.

btw, I guess nothing prevents a user from selling his/hers full account. unless they don't even allow an email change.

I don't found any info about Sonic Academy Kick 2 license transfer? How much it will cost?

Soundmorph?

I bought Dust in the Halloween sale without demoing but its not for me.
I havent registered the licence.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

mindbeet wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:35 pm Sonokinetic does not allow reselling their libraries (not even the ones activated thru NI Service Center) :evil:

Klevgränd Produktion does not allow License Transfers.

Klevgrand allow license transfers

https://klevgrand.se/contact/support/terms/

"You may, however, transfer all your rights to use the Software to another person or entity, provided that you transfer this Agreement with the Software."

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:25 pm Soundmorph?

Ive not heard anything back from Soundmorph since using their web form support on 03/11/18
Thank you for getting in touch with us.

With SoundMorph support your message never gets lost in space. We care about responding to your needs or questions, and will get back to you within 24 hours.
Just sent them another message via the web form, lets see what happens.

Plugin Alliance appear to have streamlined the transfer process and adjusted the terms slightly:

Yes, you are permitted to transfer your plugin licenses. Once you know the person you are wishing to transfer the plugin to, please make sure that the buyer has created an account.

Also make sure he or she is aware that there is a $20 per plugin license transfer fee (capped at $50). The buyer will have to pay this before they can start using the plugins in their Plugin Alliance account.

You can select multiple licenses to transfer, but only one person to transfer to. If you want to transfer licenses to different people, do them one person at a time.

You can only transfer 10 licenses per month. You cannot transfer inactive licenses, free licenses, licenses with a fee required, licenses that were previously transferred to you, and the same plugin can only be transferred twice. If you have a license for a multiple versions of a plugin (for example, bx_digital V2 and bx_digital V3), then those licenses cannot be transferred separately.

If there are abnormal circumstances that requires you to transfer more than 10 Plugins then you can contact Customer Support to help you with the process.

The same transfer rules as above will apply.

So my take on this is they become NFR.

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:25 pm

Ive not heard anything back from Soundmorph since using their web form support on 03/11/18

With SoundMorph support your message never gets lost in space. We care about responding to your needs or questions, and will get back to you within 24 hours.
So Ive contacted Soundmorph twice via their web form since 3rd November, no replies from a human.

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:40 pm
VariKusBrainZ wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:25 pm

So Ive contacted Soundmorph twice via their web form since 3rd November, no replies from a human.
Woohoo, finally had a response :)

Licence transfer is allowed

hhuang9611 wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:05 pm Hi all,

Does anyone know if output allows license transfer? I bought some stuff through NI special sale, but don't use them a lot these days.

Thanks
Output does not allow License Transfer.
Here is the answer I received from Output Support: "Our licenses are non-transferrable and are not valid for resale, so we're not able to offer license transfers according to our written company's policy"
https://bluetechaudio.com
Authorized Dealer of major brand plugins

Regarding PA, it's strange that they state "You cannot transfer inactive licenses" and "licenses that were previously transferred to you", isn't the former made redundant with the later policy?

Kind of a bummer but maybe it'll drop the used value even more

nathanj wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:09 pm Regarding PA, it's strange that they state "You cannot transfer inactive licenses" and "licenses that were previously transferred to you", isn't the former made redundant with the later policy?

Kind of a bummer but maybe it'll drop the used value even more
Used value is already pretty rock bottom, compared to the RRP at least :hihi:

Nobdi wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:40 pm Does Audio Assault do license transfers ?
I have the same question, anyone?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”