Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
User avatar
mgw38
KVRAF
1525 posts since 26 Jul, 2015 from Philadelphia

Post Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:58 am

morelia wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:44 am
I redeemed the code in iLok license manager so it must be a misunderstanding on my part.

There is a redeem page on the Oeksound site so I'm not sure what that's for.
Oeksound moved their licensing system over to iLok not that long ago. The redeem page on the Oeksound site is for the legacy licensing system and does no longer work for the new iLok licenses. It can be safely ignored.

User avatar
morelia
KVRAF
4451 posts since 16 May, 2002 from Brisbane , Australia

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:06 am

Thanks for that. I found that site a bit confusing. Particularly why is it there if no longer needed? Anyway, appreciate the good intell.
My Music >>> °morelia ° Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

User avatar
mgw38
KVRAF
1525 posts since 26 Jul, 2015 from Philadelphia

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:13 am

morelia wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:06 am
Thanks for that. I found that site a bit confusing. Particularly why is it there if no longer needed? Anyway, appreciate the good intell.
Just a guess, but it could be that it is needed for people who stick with the old plugin version.

User avatar
Omkar
KVRian
780 posts since 25 Dec, 2007 from Hamburg,Germany

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:07 am

mgw38 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:58 am
morelia wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:44 am
I redeemed the code in iLok license manager so it must be a misunderstanding on my part.

There is a redeem page on the Oeksound site so I'm not sure what that's for.
Oeksound moved their licensing system over to iLok not that long ago. The redeem page on the Oeksound site is for the legacy licensing system and does no longer work for the new iLok licenses. It can be safely ignored.
Cool, thanks a lot for the "that was that" :tu:
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W7 Pro SP1 64bit | Samplitude Pro X3 Suite

User avatar
Omkar
KVRian
780 posts since 25 Dec, 2007 from Hamburg,Germany

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:44 am

Whoa there, prices went up. Had the idea Oeksound $99 is valid till tomorrow?
What was your price morelia?
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W7 Pro SP1 64bit | Samplitude Pro X3 Suite

User avatar
mgw38
KVRAF
1525 posts since 26 Jul, 2015 from Philadelphia

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:49 am

Omkar wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:44 am
Whoa there, prices went up. Had the idea Oeksound $99 is valid till tomorrow?
What was your price morelia?
It is $99 at Audiodeluxe. At JRR you can use the coupon "forum" to bring it close to $99. If you don't have to pay VAT, the cheapest seems to be $93.59 at Bestservice.de.

User avatar
Omkar
KVRian
780 posts since 25 Dec, 2007 from Hamburg,Germany

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:09 am

mgw38 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:49 am
Omkar wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:44 am
Whoa there, prices went up. Had the idea Oeksound $99 is valid till tomorrow?
What was your price morelia?
It is $99 at Audiodeluxe. At JRR you can use the coupon "forum" to bring it close to $99. If you don't have to pay VAT, the cheapest seems to be $93.59 at Bestservice.de.
Perfect shopping guide, 5 of 5 stars, where`s the KVR rating system again?
Ordered and thanks!
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W7 Pro SP1 64bit | Samplitude Pro X3 Suite

User avatar
mgw38
KVRAF
1525 posts since 26 Jul, 2015 from Philadelphia

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:43 am

Omkar wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:09 am
Perfect shopping guide, 5 of 5 stars, where`s the KVR rating system again?
Ordered and thanks!
:) You're very welcome. Have fun, this is a really good one.

User avatar
Fleer
KVRAF
4188 posts since 23 Aug, 2014 from Boston/Cambridge

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:47 am

mgw38 rocks :tu:

Frankenzilla
KVRer
1 posts since 1 Aug, 2014

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:48 am

morelia wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:41 am
Anyone having trouble with Oeksound Soothe from jrrshop? I'm trying to register the serial on the Oek website but it comes up as failed. How do I get this sucker working jrr?
I purchased on the Oeksound site yesterday, but still haven't received a serial. Im wondering if they're backed up or off for holiday.


Edit: Oeksound got back with the serials. Good service!

User avatar
morelia
KVRAF
4451 posts since 16 May, 2002 from Brisbane , Australia

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:32 pm

mgw38 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:49 am
Omkar wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:44 am
It is $99 at Audiodeluxe. At JRR you can use the coupon "forum" to bring it close to $99. If you don't have to pay VAT, the cheapest seems to be $93.59 at Bestservice.de.
What's with the changing prices. Days after the sale started I checked around for the best price. Then they all play a little game and change prices. WTF? Best Service didn't even have it on sale about 24 hrs ago. I'm a little pissed off to be honest.
My Music >>> °morelia ° Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

User avatar
Uncle E
KVRAF
10735 posts since 22 Nov, 2000 from Southern California

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:10 pm

morelia wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:41 am
Anyone having trouble with Oeksound Soothe from jrrshop? I'm trying to register the serial on the Oek website but it comes up as failed. How do I get this sucker working jrr?
I believe it is an iLok license. Please register it directly to your iLok License Manager.

User avatar
Uncle E
KVRAF
10735 posts since 22 Nov, 2000 from Southern California

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:12 pm

Omkar wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:13 am
Ouch, just back home and about to purchase today. Will wait now ...
Don't wait too long, the sale ends tomorrow.

User avatar
Uncle E
KVRAF
10735 posts since 22 Nov, 2000 from Southern California

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:13 pm

mgw38 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:58 am
Oeksound moved their licensing system over to iLok not that long ago. The redeem page on the Oeksound site is for the legacy licensing system and does no longer work for the new iLok licenses. It can be safely ignored.
Thanks! :)

User avatar
Uncle E
KVRAF
10735 posts since 22 Nov, 2000 from Southern California

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:17 pm

morelia wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:32 pm
What's with the changing prices. Days after the sale started I checked around for the best price. Then they all play a little game and change prices. WTF? Best Service didn't even have it on sale about 24 hrs ago. I'm a little pissed off to be honest.
oeksound contacted me late last night and asked me to fix our prices. It was my mistake for not paying attention to the currency.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”