Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does anyone know If SONUSCORE, will have any Black Friday sales?

enCiphered wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:22 pm
telecode wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:19 pm

Until then, I need to decide if I really want Starlight.

☹️
Starlight is no longer available. Buy Straylight instead :D :party:
blame their marketing team for naming it that which is easily mixed up.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Ou_Tis wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:01 pm Plugin Boutique has a sale on Scaler... but they're going to come out with Scaler 2 in January, which will not be a free update.
Do you think buying now will get a person a discount on a version 2 upgrade?

Some of the best deals will start this Friday.

Uncle E wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:27 pm Some of the best deals will start this Friday.
You teaser you.

random_id wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:19 pm
Ou_Tis wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:01 pm Plugin Boutique has a sale on Scaler... but they're going to come out with Scaler 2 in January, which will not be a free update.
Do you think buying now will get a person a discount on a version 2 upgrade?
From the Scaler forum:

"I think you will love and find our upgrade path for Scaler 2 for existing users to be more than fair and reasonable and cheap."

Uncle E wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:27 pm Some of the best deals will start this Friday.
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

is that a decent deal for Scaler?

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

telecode wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:26 pm is that a decent deal for Scaler?
I *think* so... I've had my eye on it for a while, and don't remember it ever going this low before.
A well-behaved signature.

It's $20 off. NFR I'd guess since it's produced by Plugin Boutique.

When I demoed it about a year ago I wasn't impressed with the scale recognition feature---it failed to identify the clear tonal center and seemed bad at determining accidentals. But it does have a lot of unusual scales and chords, it may have improved since then, and it makes it easy to play/improvise within chord progressions live. I might check if I can demo it again.

Any idea what feature they'll add in Scaler 2? Extract midi part from audio a la melodyne would be nice...
What ever!

Humble Bundle including Short Female Interjections :hihi: :
https://www.humblebundle.com/software/sound-fx-software

Ou_Tis wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:48 pm
Plugin Boutique are UK based so should in theory comply with the EU law about software resale rights.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Ou_Tis wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:48 pm

When I demoed it about a year ago I wasn't impressed with the scale recognition feature---it failed to identify the clear tonal center and seemed bad at determining accidentals. But it does have a lot of unusual scales and chords, it may have improved since then, and it makes it easy to play/improvise within chord progressions live. I might check if I can demo it again.
thanks. maybe i will demo it. i am looking for something to supplement the chord tools in cubase.

D.Wako wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:38 am Any idea what feature they'll add in Scaler 2? Extract midi part from audio a la melodyne would be nice...
Answering my own question:

https://forum.scalerplugin.com/t/scaler-2-0-update/1289

Look for the video in this thread above.
What ever!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”