Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
User avatar
trager
KVRer
17 posts since 28 May, 2018

Post Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:43 am

Uncle E, will you have the upgrade from SynthMaster Player to SynthMaster 1+2 Bundle on sale? It’s $39 elsewhere but conspicuously excluded from the sale at JRR, actually priced higher there than the non-upgrade version. Thanks.

Ou_Tis
KVRist
464 posts since 10 Jul, 2018

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:01 am

Plugin Boutique has a sale on Scaler... but they're going to come out with Scaler 2 in January, which will not be a free update.

User avatar
Uncle E
KVRAF
11292 posts since 22 Nov, 2000 from Southern California

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:10 am

trager wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:43 am
Uncle E, will you have the upgrade from SynthMaster Player to SynthMaster 1+2 Bundle on sale? It’s $39 elsewhere but conspicuously excluded from the sale at JRR, actually priced higher there than the non-upgrade version. Thanks.
Thanks! Fixed!

https://www.jrrshop.com/kv331-synthmast ... 1-2-bundle

Bleulander
KVRist
50 posts since 21 Oct, 2017

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:19 pm

Does anyone know If SONUSCORE, will have any Black Friday sales?

User avatar
telecode
KVRian
1433 posts since 24 Mar, 2015 from Toronto, Canada

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:07 pm

enCiphered wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:22 am
telecode wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:19 am


Until then, I need to decide if I really want Starlight.

☹️
Starlight is no longer available. Buy Straylight instead :D :party:
blame their marketing team for naming it that which is easily mixed up.

User avatar
random_id
KVRist
388 posts since 1 May, 2006 from lancaster, pa

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:19 pm

Ou_Tis wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:01 am
Plugin Boutique has a sale on Scaler... but they're going to come out with Scaler 2 in January, which will not be a free update.
Do you think buying now will get a person a discount on a version 2 upgrade?

User avatar
Uncle E
KVRAF
11292 posts since 22 Nov, 2000 from Southern California

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:27 pm

Some of the best deals will start this Friday.

User avatar
Fleer
KVRAF
4653 posts since 23 Aug, 2014 from Boston/Cambridge

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:28 pm

Uncle E wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:27 pm
Some of the best deals will start this Friday.
You teaser you.

Ou_Tis
KVRist
464 posts since 10 Jul, 2018

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:33 pm

random_id wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:19 pm
Ou_Tis wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:01 am
Plugin Boutique has a sale on Scaler... but they're going to come out with Scaler 2 in January, which will not be a free update.
Do you think buying now will get a person a discount on a version 2 upgrade?
From the Scaler forum:

"I think you will love and find our upgrade path for Scaler 2 for existing users to be more than fair and reasonable and cheap."

User avatar
shidostrife
KVRian
675 posts since 22 Nov, 2016 from Tokyo, Japan

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:45 pm

Uncle E wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:27 pm
Some of the best deals will start this Friday.
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

User avatar
telecode
KVRian
1433 posts since 24 Mar, 2015 from Toronto, Canada

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:26 pm

is that a decent deal for Scaler?

JerGoertz
KVRAF
2534 posts since 20 Feb, 2004

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:41 pm

telecode wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:26 pm
is that a decent deal for Scaler?
I *think* so... I've had my eye on it for a while, and don't remember it ever going this low before.
A well-behaved signature.

Ou_Tis
KVRist
464 posts since 10 Jul, 2018

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:48 pm

telecode wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:26 pm
is that a decent deal for Scaler?
It's $20 off. NFR I'd guess since it's produced by Plugin Boutique.

When I demoed it about a year ago I wasn't impressed with the scale recognition feature---it failed to identify the clear tonal center and seemed bad at determining accidentals. But it does have a lot of unusual scales and chords, it may have improved since then, and it makes it easy to play/improvise within chord progressions live. I might check if I can demo it again.

D.Wako
KVRian
916 posts since 7 Oct, 2006

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:38 pm

Any idea what feature they'll add in Scaler 2? Extract midi part from audio a la melodyne would be nice...
What ever!

User avatar
cptgone
KVRAF
5347 posts since 1 Aug, 2003

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:14 pm

Humble Bundle including Short Female Interjections :hihi: :
https://www.humblebundle.com/software/sound-fx-software

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”