Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is it just me or are this years BF sales either non-existent or severely lacking?
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

I'm also wondering if there's more to come, or if that was it...

chk071 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:11 pm I'm also wondering if there's more to come, or if that was it...
Black Friday is next week. US Thanksgiving is on the 28th.

Gamma-UT wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:15 pm
chk071 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:11 pm I'm also wondering if there's more to come, or if that was it...
Oh :lol:

That explains a lot :dog:

Calenberger wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:13 pm Look here:
https://www.audiopluginguy.com/all-the- ... ugin-deals
:tu:

KVR are really missing a trick by not having this here.

Whoops. :D

Thought because they all started already that it's on.

Native Instruments are offering me the full version of KONTAKT 6 via a Crossgrade (As an owner of Drum Direktor Cinematik) for £109.50.
Is this the cheapest I will be able to pick this up for?
Thank you.

chk071 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:25 pm
Whoops. :D

Thought because they all started already that it's on.
Thanksgiving is rather late this year. A lot of people got confused about this.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Uncle E wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:31 am 60% off Exponential Audio PhoenixVerb Crossgrade from any iZotope Elements/Standard/Advanced, now $39 instead of $99:
https://www.jrrshop.com/exponential-aud ... crossgrade
Do you know if they're going to do any deals on the other verbs like this over the next week or is this the best deal going for the EA verbs ?

Also will you be adding the Keepforest sale to the store ?
Last edited by Digivolt on Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

U-he has Zebra 2.9 Beta 30% off. As well as black friday -30% coupon for existing customers... So... it reminds me of theory of people sliding between parallel universes.
Music, just like tortilla, is no fun without a bit of "cheese". :clown:
soundcloud.com/vertlain

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:00 am
Insanelysane wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:57 am Im hoping to retire from the buying hobby after black friday and xmas sales but there's a voice in me that just bursts into sad laughs when I try to say it with conviction :clown:
Man, that's exactly what I have planned to do, but your words are haunting me now. :scared:
Let's join hands and make it possible. :tu:
I bought everything I needed last year. No need to buy anything else for a long time. Yeah.

Didn't work. Lots of cool new stuff. Great sales on old stuff I don't have. The only way possible is to stay away from all forums. Delete all email. Of course then you are stuck without help when something isn't working.

Vertlain wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:34 pm U-he has Zebra 2.9 Beta 30% off. As well as black friday -30% coupon for existing customers... So... it reminds me of theory of people sliding between parallel universes.
Alas: "Coupons cannot be combined with the Zebra2 discount, i.e. 60% off Zebra2 is not possible"

Apparently Zebra 2.9 still doesn't have MPE---maybe in Zebra 3.

Vertlain wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:34 pm U-he has Zebra 2.9 Beta 30% off. As well as black friday -30% coupon for existing customers... So... it reminds me of theory of people sliding between parallel universes.
I may be wrong and don't know as I already owned Zebra 2, but someone said they don't stack so you can't get Zebra 2 for 30% off 30% off. What is good though is the news that Dark Zebra owners will get Zebra 3 at release.

Edit: Sorry, I see this was covered.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:47 am Is there a way to be away from KVR for a fixed amount of time? :hihi:
yes there is
https://focusme.com/

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”