2CAudio Breeze | 2.5 | Simple. Light. Pristine. Intelligently Adaptive.

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
MikeCallon
KVRist
401 posts since 2 Jan, 2004

Post Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:26 pm

sqigls wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:59 pm
i noticed Breeze and Precedence updates in my account within the last week, what's changed?
I'm doing a fresh install on a new Windows 10 machine and the authorisation is not working on the new versions. 'Click here to paste serial' does nothing. I've tried in Live 10 and a free VST host I downloaded to make sure it wasn't an issue with Live. The other plugins are fine, so definitely something strange going on with these new versions. Anyone else had the issue? (although I guess if you're installing the update over an older version you don't need to re-enter the serial#). :?

Andrew Souter
KVRAF
2614 posts since 12 Sep, 2008

Re: 2CAudio Breeze | 2.5 | Simple. Light. Pristine. Intelligently Adaptive.

Post Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:48 am

sqigls wrote:
i noticed Breeze and Precedence updates in my account within the last week, what's changed?
There was a minor adjustment made to random seed behavior to address a report from users.

Hope everyone is staying safe and sound! :tu:

Andrew Souter
KVRAF
2614 posts since 12 Sep, 2008

Post Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:51 am

MikeCallon wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:26 pm
sqigls wrote:
I'm doing a fresh install on a new Windows 10 machine and the authorisation is not working on the new versions. 'Click here to paste serial' does nothing. I've tried in Live 10 and a free VST host I downloaded to make sure it wasn't an issue with Live. The other plugins are fine, so definitely something strange going on with these new versions. Anyone else had the issue? (although I guess if you're installing the update over an older version you don't need to re-enter the serial#). :?
Quit your host. Restart your computer can't hurt too -- we've seen weirder things...

then:

Try copy/pasting the SN into a text editor such as an email client etc. Check what you pasted. Did you happen to copy/paste any extra characters like line-breaks, spaces, etc? Recopy ONLY the SN.

Launch the host, load Breeze, SINGLE click on the SN to automatically paste it.

Does it work now?

MikeCallon
KVRist
401 posts since 2 Jan, 2004

Post Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:04 am

Many thanks for the quick response - indeed it was the 'copy & paste' from the website. Pasting the serial# into Notepad I can see there's a tab character at the end of what was copied - removing this and pasting from Notepad did the trick in both plugins :D

Return to “Effects”