Waves Element 2 for free by Beat magazine - Save more than 100,- USD

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

wombat778 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:24 am
Kumi_27 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:16 am You should read the mag - there is a link on top of page 6 :D
http://www.bit.ly/BeatDL174
Got it, thanks!
The word asked for was wrong for me! but it was the next word that worked.

Thank you for the heads up. The opinions about the magazine seem rather mixed though.
Take care :wink:

chk071 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:18 am Falkemedia is a real bowl of crap... I didn't check a single box to receive ad emails, and yet I get a email from "Digital Photo" 20 minutes after I ordered the mag... hope they respect my wishes now that I opted out...
I got the same email and I didn't buy the mag. :?

Is there any list of all plugins included in this issue? Thanks
yzcoruhT

It should be all that is listed here:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks!
yzcoruhT

Nice, but can be sold to a very limited number of countries. I can't buy it.

Also, will the GUI be small for a FHD laptop screen?

I assume that you mean whether or not it scales alright.

I just tried on my system, with 100% and 125% scaling (which should be the default on 15.6" FHD displays). It stays the same. Which means that the GUI will be kind of small on a laptop display. Should be alright though in my opinion. YMMV.

Wait until you get the WUP offer in a year..... :hihi:

Waves Central ? Yea...no. :uhuhuh:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:37 pm Wait until you get the WUP offer in a year..... :hihi:
I heard that you don't have to buy it. ;)

I have 6 plugins in my Waves account now. All of them were either free or magware. Never WUP'd any of it. :shrug: Only slight bummer is that you can only activate them on a single machine at a time, if you choose machine activation.

No of course you don't have to buy the WUP plan I just thought it was hilarious when I got the offer for plugins they gave away for free.

Anyway I used to have a couple of those freebies installed on an older system and found them to be dead common sounding.

Not worth installing Waves Central and I don't need yet another VA synth bad enough to infect any of my systems with WC now... :shrug:

Thanks Waves but ....no thanks. 8)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:47 pm No of course you don't have to buy the WUP plan I just thought it was hilarious when I got the offer for plugins they gave away for free.
True, if you put it like that, it's a bit ironic. :) I won't complain though, as I got all the stuff for free. Frankly, I don't think I would have paid more than 5 bucks for Elements 2. It's not that it's not worth it, but, to be honest, among the plugins I have, it's just nothing special... decent magware though.

Sort of the same with the other Waves stuff I own... the one exception was H-Reverb, which I demo'd once when it was on a really good sale. It sounds great. The downside is that it ate my CPU for lunch...

Tested the demo. The GUI was small. Loved the sound. Very organic.

tonedef71 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:18 pm Ace! Beat is a proper music production magazine; the downloadable content bundled with each issue is worthy. The July 2020 issue's Wave Element 2 give-away is a solid offering.

Guys, please do not post any copy protections here! Can I kindly ask to remove this picture?
electronic music and sounddesign - http://www.marcoscherer.de

Return to “Instruments”