Boz El Clapo
SIR SIR3+StandardClip
Surreal Impact
Vital Synth Pro (just released!)
Kush Silika
Audio Damage Enso, Eos2
PB Cypher2 expansion bundle

Almost about to bull the trigger:
Audiaire Everything Bundle (Zone, Zenith, Nuxx, expansions)
Enso: i think its really nice, but in which case do you use it? i am not sure, if i really need it... :hihi:

schmerzschlag
KVRist
139 posts since 11 Oct, 2017

Post Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:45 am

fese wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:14 am
Daimonicon wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:25 am
... And I had to purchase a new freezer. ...
How does it sound?
Probably lacking that analog warmth.

Unaspected
KVRAF
1643 posts since 4 May, 2012

Post Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:16 am

Burillo wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:35 am
i got MIXROOM and ANIMATE when they were giving away ANIMATE in Plugin Boutique. the United Plugins and Pulsar Audio deals look very tempting (i've been eyeing the Mu for a long time), but i don't really need them right now.
Mu probably feels quite self conscious as my eyes have also been glancing that way from time to time. Three very interesting products from Pulsar Audio. I'll have to demo them soon.

My money might go to updating Soothe to version 2 as Oeksound are having a sale.

spigmu
KVRist
135 posts since 10 Nov, 2012

Post Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:59 am

I went for the Black Rooster full bundle. Even though I wasn't thinking last week, gee, I really have to get some more compressors and eqs, the bang for the buck was just too good to resist. :borg: I futzed around with a few of them, gave it a big thumbs up and went back to finish the stuffing. This year for me it's more about whatever you get, don't make it total too much, please. Now I'm hunting down the best deal on a good clipper that has good updating visual feedback (so you don't need to follow it with an oscilloscope) and I'm closing my wallet. :party:

Kameo
KVRist
61 posts since 21 Aug, 2020

Post Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:11 am

Is anything from waves really worth it? I have no waves plug-ins and I'm not sure what's too dated and what isn't. Had my eyes on the SSL Bus, Abbey Road Mastering, CLA vocals, Schep 73, and API2500.

telecharge
KVRian
559 posts since 22 Feb, 2014

Post Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:00 pm

Kameo wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:11 am
Is anything from waves really worth it? I have no waves plug-ins and I'm not sure what's too dated and what isn't. Had my eyes on the SSL Bus, Abbey Road Mastering, CLA vocals, Schep 73, and API2500.
Well, there hasn't been much enthusiasm around here for their recent sales -- which has seemed like a perpetual sale with slight variations. :lol: I think your choices are good ones, but unfortunately, none are available for free with purchase. :( Most, if not all of them, have been cheaper, too.

I think there will be a better sale in the next month, if you don't mind waiting. It's possible there will be a better sale tomorrow with it officially being Black Friday and them giving away the free CLA plugin.

Daimonicon
KVRAF
1597 posts since 30 Aug, 2012 from Sweden

Post Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:13 pm

schmerzschlag wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:45 am
fese wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:14 am
Daimonicon wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:25 am
... And I had to purchase a new freezer. ...
How does it sound?
Probably lacking that analog warmth.
It has a cold and sterile sound :hihi:

fese
KVRAF
1562 posts since 14 Sep, 2004 from $HOME

Post Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:17 pm

dSoniq Realphones is on sale for 50 bucks. Fully recommended for anyone working a lot with headphones. It is probably the best plugin I’ve purchased this year.

Kameo
KVRist
61 posts since 21 Aug, 2020

Post Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:24 pm

telecharge wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:00 pm
Kameo wrote:
Well, there hasn't been much enthusiasm around here for their recent sales -- which has seemed like a perpetual sale with slight variations. :lol: I think your choices are good ones, but unfortunately, none are available for free with purchase. :( Most, if not all of them, have been cheaper, too.

I think there will be a better sale in the next month, if you don't mind waiting. It's possible there will be a better sale tomorrow with it officially being Black Friday and them giving away the free CLA plugin.
Yeah those seem to be all of the good choices from what people say. I'll give it till tomorrow then and see if anything new happens. I signed up for the free pugin of course and I'm hoping it's an actual good waves CLA plugin, not some cut down little thing they would have given out anyway.

dionenoid
KVRian
907 posts since 3 Jan, 2019 from Holland

Post Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:19 pm

Kameo wrote:
Is anything from waves really worth it?
No.
More BPM please

3ee
KVRAF
3806 posts since 8 Mar, 2006

Post Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:28 pm

For this BF sale, already got:

SIR3 (already had Standardclip)
XLN RC-20 (already have DS-10)
PA - elysia Phil's Cascade and NeoOld V76U73 (got these not long before the BF sale for better deals, around $20 a piece)

Will probably get:

Unisum mastering compressor
Venn Audio V-Clip
Some Fuse Audio plugins (also probably 'one' BlackRoosterAudio plug ... have most of them)
DDMF (metaplug and not sure if I'll get the new Comprezzore if I'll get Unisum)

Lots other great deals, but I don't want to get something that I won't be actually 'using' , good luck y'all! :tu:

a_frikn_squirrel
KVRer
9 posts since 18 Oct, 2020

Post Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:09 pm

spigmu wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:59 am
I went for the Black Rooster full bundle. Even though I wasn't thinking last week, gee, I really have to get some more compressors and eqs, the bang for the buck was just too good to resist. :borg: I futzed around with a few of them, gave it a big thumbs up and went back to finish the stuffing. This year for me it's more about whatever you get, don't make it total too much, please. Now I'm hunting down the best deal on a good clipper that has good updating visual feedback (so you don't need to follow it with an oscilloscope) and I'm closing my wallet. :party:
Soooo... what clipper did you land on? Inquiring minds want to know :D

GRUMP
KVRian
1012 posts since 11 Jun, 2019

Post Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:12 pm

Apulsoft UnMask. Unknown Company, but a unique Tool. Cleaner, Exciter, SFX, ...
And NI Kontakt has 92 FX for ~200€. How to say? The Filters beat Halion by far. I will multiply me :|

hibrasil
KVRian
839 posts since 24 Jun, 2002 from UK

Post Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:11 pm

fairlyclose
KVRian
1025 posts since 4 Jul, 2019

Post Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:15 pm

hibrasil wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:11 pm
My Endless Series v3 multi-fx plugin is 60% off

http://www.olilarkin.co.uk/index.php?p=eseries