UI freeze

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have "ample sound SC".
Its UI frequently freezes.(but its sound works normally.)
I want a solution. :help:

image:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qwpI9w ... sp=sharing

Does it happen randomly? When it freeze, are you able to switch to other panel and then switch back?

Yes, it happens randomly. When it freezes, I am able to switch to other panel, but not able to switch back, because the lower part half of its UI disappeared. However, I am able to switch to FX panel only.

This problem does not occur when using "Ample Guitar M Lite v2.31".This only occurs when using the newer "Ample guitar" series.

@g120032 Ok, What happen if you close the AGSC window and open it again? Could you try to disable openGL in the "Display" tab of Settings panel and see if it works?

If I close the AGSC window and open it again, it still freezes. If I reboot my DAW, it works normally.(But that's a bother.) Even if I try to disable openGL, this situation does not change, and the lower part half of the UI disappear randomly

@g120032, Which DAW are you using? Have you tried to open AGSC from ASHost? Does it freeze only when you switch to main panel from other panels? or the lower part UI just disappear suddenly?

I use cakewalk. I have tried to open AGSC from ASHost.
the lower part UI disappears and freezes suddenly when I repeat play and stop.

I think the system of cakewalk and Electric Guitar V3 are competing. I'd like to know if you have a solution.

similar problem : viewtopic.php?t=536379

We just released an update for AGSC, could you update it and try it again?

Thank you for your prompt response!
Indeed, the frequency of freezing has been reduced by far! :love:
However, its UI freezes very rarely.

Return to “Ample Sound”