Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If anyone gets a copy of a yearly subscription to Groove 3 they do not want and are willing to sell for an amazingly low price, please PM me. Thanks.
바보

SHOCKING! Omicron 30% off at Refx. They have several variants. Viral spread of this news predicted.

https://refx.com/nexus/expansion/omicron/
https://refx.com/nexus/expansion/omicron-2/
https://refx.com/nexus/expansion/omicron-3/
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

frackermak wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:07 pm
Ceej wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:15 am Didn't MPS 4 come with a year of Groove 3 also? It'd be a little weird if upgrading to 4.1 gave you another year. Neat trick if true, though.
Other than another year of Groove3 (possibly) , what else is new if going from 4.0 to 4.1?

Thanks.
Looks like just Groove3 and the RX8 >RX9 upgrade. Not a bad deal, really.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

paolostylo wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:33 am @Uncle E
Will you also take part in the sale for Zplane Vielklang?
Thanks for telling me about it. It's up now:

https://www.jrrshop.com/zplane?dir=asc&order=name

I will put up missing products tonight.

Uncle E wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:17 am
paolostylo wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:33 am @Uncle E
Will you also take part in the sale for Zplane Vielklang?
Thanks for telling me about it. It's up now:

https://www.jrrshop.com/zplane?dir=asc&order=name

I will put up missing products tonight.
Is vieklang any good? Seems very old with no updates. Is there competition in that space that is better?

fairlyclose wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:10 am Is vieklang any good? Seems very old with no updates. Is there competition in that space that is better?
If it's any indication, Steinberg uses Zplane's algorithm for Vari-Audio. Almost every company uses their technology, actually.

Uncle E wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:18 am
fairlyclose wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:10 am Is vieklang any good? Seems very old with no updates. Is there competition in that space that is better?
If it's any indication, Steinberg uses Zplane's algorithm for Vari-Audio. Almost every company uses their technology, actually.
thanks, I will give it a demo

SolarAxix wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:56 am Here's a PSA for anyone looking at getting a LiquidSonics plugin during their sale. Don't forget to get your additional discounts if you already own any LiquidSonics and Reverb Foundry plugins:
Does anybody know if you can reuse loyalty coupons? For example: you purchase Seventh Heaven, and use its loyalty coupon to buy Cinematic Rooms. And now you want to buy Illusion. Can you use the Seventh Heaven coupon again and stack it with yours loyalty coupon from Cinematic Rooms?

I understand from their FAQ that coupons are stackable, but it's not clear to me if they can be reused for future purchases.

GMusic wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:15 am
SolarAxix wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:56 am Here's a PSA for anyone looking at getting a LiquidSonics plugin during their sale. Don't forget to get your additional discounts if you already own any LiquidSonics and Reverb Foundry plugins:
Does anybody know if you can reuse loyalty coupons? For example: you purchase Seventh Heaven, and use its loyalty coupon to buy Cinematic Rooms. And now you want to buy Illusion. Can you use the Seventh Heaven coupon again and stack it with yours loyalty coupon from Cinematic Rooms?

I understand from their FAQ that coupons are stackable, but it's not clear to me if they can be reused for future purchases.
Absolutely!

These coupons can be reused for all your purchases.

Keep in mind that you cannot use the discount code for the same plugin i.e. Use the Seventh Heaven coupon to buy a second copy of Seventh Heaven or use the Seventh Heaven coupon to get a bundle that contains Seventh Heaven.

I own all their plugins with the exception of M7 Link from Reverb Foundry. When I purchased the latest Tai Chi plugin from Reverb Foundry, I added all my coupons and got it for $17.98 (current intro sale price is $99 until December 17, 2021 then it will be $199). I used the same coupons earlier in November to get Lustrous Plates to Lustrous Plates Surround Upgrade for $14.36 from a sale upgrade price of $49.00. I actually got a new coupon for Lustrous Plates Surround to replace the Lustrous Plates one which I used for getting Tai Chi.

SolarAxix wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:25 am
GMusic wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:15 am

Absolutely!

These coupons can be reused for all your purchases.

Keep in mind that you cannot use the discount code for the same plugin i.e. Use the Seventh Heaven coupon to buy a second copy of Seventh Heaven or use the Seventh Heaven coupon to get a bundle that contains Seventh Heaven.

I own all their plugins with the exception of M7 Link from Reverb Foundry. When I purchased the latest Tai Chi plugin from Reverb Foundry, I added all my coupons and got it for $17.98 (current intro sale price is $99 until December 17, 2021 then it will be $199). I used the same coupons earlier in November to get Lustrous Plates to Lustrous Plates Surround Upgrade for $14.36 from a sale upgrade price of $49.00. I actually got a new coupon for Lustrous Plates Surround to replace the Lustrous Plates one which I used for getting Tai Chi.
Thank you that's great to know! But also terrifying... now the savings are tempting but do I REALLY need another reverb? :dog: :hihi:

I think these reverbs need iLok Cloud and don't work with machine authorization? That was enough for me to, or rather helpful, to avoid adding one more reverb to my collection.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:14 am I think these reverbs need iLok Cloud and don't work with machine authorization? That was enough for me to, or rather helpful, to avoid adding one more reverb to my collection.
That was the case until 2021 for Seventh Heaven due to the agreement LiquidSonics had with
Bricasti Design (according to a podcast I listened to earlier this year). Other plugins did support machine authorization, but I don't know when it changed.

All LiquidSonics (and Reverb Foundry) plugins now support machine authorization as well: https://www.liquidsonics.com/2021/06/25 ... en-v1-3-4/

Got X-Comp from Audio deluxe for £10 with deluxebucks and blackfriday discount

Anyone know what the 'Logic Essentials' installer is that comes with this plugin? Obviously it looks like there is a special version for Logic but the main installer installs an AU so I'm baffled - should I install both?

EDIT ah Google is my friend

https://solidstatelogic.zendesk.com/hc/ ... Logic-Pro-

frackermak wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:07 pm
Ceej wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:15 am Didn't MPS 4 come with a year of Groove 3 also? It'd be a little weird if upgrading to 4.1 gave you another year. Neat trick if true, though.
Other than another year of Groove3 (possibly) , what else is new if going from 4.0 to 4.1?

Thanks.
You are not the only one who was thankful for that knowledge. :party:
iZotope site doesn´t give much information of the possible changelog - it seems to me, that
the usual free of charge update 4.0 -> 4.1 has been made chargeable just to collect cash.
What comes to the possible incentive of getting the Groove3 for another year, I must say that
the Groove3 is not what is used to be - huge amount of music software tutorials have been left outdated, and very few new products included, lately.
Last edited by Harry_HH on Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

SolarAxix wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:31 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:14 am I think these reverbs need iLok Cloud and don't work with machine authorization? That was enough for me to, or rather helpful, to avoid adding one more reverb to my collection.
That was the case until 2021 for Seventh Heaven due to the agreement LiquidSonics had with
Bricasti Design (according to a podcast I listened to earlier this year). Other plugins did support machine authorization, but I don't know when it changed.

All LiquidSonics (and Reverb Foundry) plugins now support machine authorization as well: https://www.liquidsonics.com/2021/06/25 ... en-v1-3-4/
Interesting, thanks for sharing the information. No wonder when I checked last time a few months ago it wasn't the case.

I was tempted to get Slate Digital’s VerbSuite Classics, but unfortunately it needs iLok dongle. :(

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”