MuLab 9.0.59 App + Plugin

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MuLab App 9.0.37 is available in https://www.mutools.com/mulab/app/latest-binary

MuLab Plugin 9.0.37 is available in https://www.mutools.com/mulab/plugin/latest-binary

What's changed:
  • Previewing a sample as an audio sequence could result in an unintended corresponding event sequence being sent to MIDI output. Fixed.
  • Since M9.0.36, module boxes in the modular area did not have a contour anymore. Fixed.
  • Sample players: New shortcut function "Toggle Loop Mode".
    Also the Multi-Sample editor has such function which will affect all selected zones, or all zones if nothing is selected.
  • Other small improvements.

MuLab App v9.0.36: Check for Updates and Check for Beta Updates are on but no notification received for M9.0.37 on start up.

sl23 wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 4:17 pm MuLab App v9.0.36: Check for Updates and Check for Beta Updates are on but no notification received for M9.0.37 on start up.
Most probably due to a webserver cache delay. Should be ok now. Thx for reporting this :tu:

All good now, thanks for the update :tu:

Hi !
I think I have found. A reproductible bug.
Mulab plugin 9.0.37 in reaper 6.57 win10
1.Put a composer module beetween midi in and out.
2. Record some midi from a reaper track
3. Disable grid snapping then Edit modwheel infos or poly pressure info using ctrl +drag -> reaper crash immediately.

Thanks for all your work !

Well so much for reproductible, so far I did produced it 2 times... But Now it seems to be working correctly.... :neutral:

Please try to make a screen video of the crash then email it together with the Windows crash log (in Windows' Event Viewer) and the MuLab log file (in MuLab/User/LogFiles) to Image

Ok, I'll try to do that if it happens again.

sl23 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 7:47 pm Just a thought, and maybe too early for suggestions/requests, but wouldn't it be an easier solution for colouring tracks/racks/sequences if colours were available directly in the Sidebar Browser as opposed to, or perhaps in addition to, the current Colour Palette system?
I wonder whether it would make much difference in workflow because now it only takes a single key to popup the color palette, and when it would be integrated in the browser it would also take at least a single step to switch the browser to the color palette. What do you think?

Ok, I wasn't aware of a shortcut for this as I tend not to use them for anything other than basic functions like Cut/Copy/Paste! :)

It's even a factory shortcut: Just press C to popup the Color palette.

Thanks Jo :)

I'd like to present an idea about the racks. Currently when you take a device from one slot and drop it onto another device it gives a pop up option to replace the old one with the new, wouldn't it be better if the devices were to be swapped?

Atm i can't comment on new feature requests that are not related to the M9.0 highlights. (MuLab as Plugin, Modular Composer, Live Matrix and Note Action Map) Some time after the M9 release (getting closer and closer) it will be a more relevant time to talk about new feature requests eventhough there already are some important topics on the table for M9.x / M10. (eg quid VST 3)

As i surely cannot process a long list of feature requests for each user (single dev time limit, pls also read this), I'd like to ask everyone who has feature requests to make a little list of your own 3 most favorite requests. Of course you can make a longer list but then sort it yourself so that your personal most important 3 are at the top. Hold on, pls don't post it yet. Keep it on your side until a couple of weeks after the official M9 release. Then it will be a better time to see what is most requested.

Here is a preview of a video that explains the Live Matrix.
Comments are welcome, video still is editable at this point.

Edit: Video has been edited, new version more below.

Return to “MUTOOLS”