Klanghelm EQ announced for Easter time next year

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DC8C SDRR VUMT deluxe

AGIGA wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:19 pm According to this interview with the german magazine "Sound and Recording" from the 24. of may 2022 he is working on an Reverb Plugin right now.

https://www.soundandrecording.de/storie ... y-frenzel/

"Aktuell arbeitet er an einem Hall-Plug-in, das Anfang 2022 veröffentlicht werden soll. »Der Hall wird von elektro-mechanischen Geräten inspiriert sein, allerdings komplett algorithmisch realisiert.« Damit will er den Klangcharakter flexibel einstellbar machen, verglichen mit einem Convolution-Ansatz, so Frenzel."

Google Translate:
"He is currently working on a Reverb plugin that is scheduled for release in early 2022. "The reverberation will be inspired by electro-mechanical devices, but realized completely algorithmically." With this, he wants to make the sound character flexibly adjustable, compared to a convolution approach, says Frenzel."
Oh cool, so now I need a Reverb & EQ. Thank you. :tu:

Whats next; a Klanghelm - Modular - System?
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

Some updates to Klanghelm plugins have happened in the last month or so. Fingers crossed!

He updates his plugins but last release was almost 8 years ago. Not hoping....

This new eq is shit. It just adds a bunch of noise and makes my song sound like it has a comet tail
MacOS Ventura | Logic Pro 10 |

markp wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:59 am This new eq is shit. It just adds a bunch of noise and makes my song sound like it has a comet tail
:lol:

Return to “Effects”