Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
User avatar
AcrossTheSky
KVRian
656 posts since 3 Jul, 2016

Post Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:25 am

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:47 am
becseigy wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:12 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:06 pm
mgw38 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:10 pm Any thoughts about the Arturia V Collection Compendium upgrade offer they just sent out?
I have V Collection 9. After logging in, I don't see any special Arturia V Collection Compendium offers for me on that page or my account. Guess the offer will be updated in a day or two.

https://www.arturia.com/vcol-compendium
This is an upgrade offer. If you have the collection 9, you don't need to upgrade.
My offer is 149 €/$ from Collection 8. (I receive the collection 9 + one soundbank)

If you don't need a soundbank wait for the Black Friday prices.
In recent years the Collection upgrade was cheaper (100$ I guess from 1-3 years old collections).
I see. I thought they might have special offer for just the new sound banks if you own V Collection 9. But you are probably right, it's only for those who don't have V Collection 9 yet.

$149 offer from V Collection 8 sounds good to me, especially with the additional sound bank of 500+ presets. :tu:
...V8 came with Patchworks & Synthopedia - looks like both are not inc. in V9 - any ideas? Thx

Lairyboy
KVRist
34 posts since 15 Aug, 2020

Post Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:33 am

I have v collection 9 so I fired up analog lab V today to find 14 soundbanks to download that I hadn't noticed before. Worth a check if you haven't visited the store recently and click 'owned'

User avatar
LoveEnigma18
KVRAF
5357 posts since 12 Jan, 2018

Post Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:04 am

AcrossTheSky wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:25 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:47 am
becseigy wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:12 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:06 pm
mgw38 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:10 pm Any thoughts about the Arturia V Collection Compendium upgrade offer they just sent out?
I have V Collection 9. After logging in, I don't see any special Arturia V Collection Compendium offers for me on that page or my account. Guess the offer will be updated in a day or two.

https://www.arturia.com/vcol-compendium
This is an upgrade offer. If you have the collection 9, you don't need to upgrade.
My offer is 149 €/$ from Collection 8. (I receive the collection 9 + one soundbank)

If you don't need a soundbank wait for the Black Friday prices.
In recent years the Collection upgrade was cheaper (100$ I guess from 1-3 years old collections).
I see. I thought they might have special offer for just the new sound banks if you own V Collection 9. But you are probably right, it's only for those who don't have V Collection 9 yet.

$149 offer from V Collection 8 sounds good to me, especially with the additional sound bank of 500+ presets. :tu:
...V8 came with Patchworks & Synthopedia - looks like both are not inc. in V9 - any ideas? Thx
That's correct, those banks were included with VC7 (Synthopedia) and VC8 (Patchworks). With VC9 you get the 14 sound banks they mention in the specification. Advantage of upgrading now is you get additional 500+ presets and also a discounted upgrade price.

I wonder what's the upgrade price for anyone having V Collection older than 5/6/7/8.

chrisstiles
KVRist
359 posts since 12 Mar, 2005

Post Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:25 am

holdenhk wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:03 am
Greenstorm33 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:45 pm you can register a Bitwig upgrade plan you purchased previously that you've been holding on to and get a free U-He plugin
What exactly do you mean by registering "a Bitwig upgrade plan you purchased previously that you've been holding on to"?
If you buy an upgrade plan you receive a serial number which you can hold on to until you want your upgrade plan to start, at which point you activate it on the bitwig site.

seangm
KVRist
483 posts since 7 Dec, 2017

Post Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:41 am

Lairyboy wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:33 am I have v collection 9 so I fired up analog lab V today to find 14 soundbanks to download that I hadn't noticed before. Worth a check if you haven't visited the store recently and click 'owned'
Thanks for posting that, I would have had no idea that I have those extra banks now. I never go into the store from Analog Lab so wouldn't have noticed it.

holdenhk
KVRist
53 posts since 26 Aug, 2020

Post Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:58 am

chrisstiles wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:25 am If you buy an upgrade plan you receive a serial number which you can hold on to until you want your upgrade plan to start, at which point you activate it on the bitwig site.
For some reason, I assumed you meant a working upgrade plan before its expiry date would do the trick, which sounded too good to be true. It occurred to me later you might have meant an unregistered upgrade... It looks I'll give it a pass this time.

MattSan
KVRer
19 posts since 25 Dec, 2020

Post Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:41 am

MattSan wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:08 pm
Greenstorm33 wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:56 pm
MattSan wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:14 pm Hi! I want to sell my Tracktion account, but i don't know if this is the right place to publish it or even if it's possible to sell it in the first place. I've already read the Terms of Use but although there's no mention of transferable licences, there's no direct adress to selling the whole account. It has Waveform 11 and Waveform 12 + Studio Content Bundle.

Also it's my first time trying to sell something so some advice is always welcome. I hope i didn't break any rules, as far as i know i hadn't. Any response is greatly appreciated!
Have you contacted Tracktion? Several years ago I sold my copy of the DAW and they told me to just transfer my entire account. But, recently I sold F'em and they actually transferred the license for me. Maybe they'll transfer Waveform now as well?
No, i've not contacted them yet, maybe i should've do that in the first place, but judging by what you tell me i think i'll be allowed to sell it without any problems, i hope. Thanks for the response!
Update: I have contacted Tracktion; i have my Waveform 11 license available for transfer, but my Waveform 12 + Studio Content Bundle (Dawesome Abyss, F'em, Retromod, Hyperion, etc) are NFR licences and can't be selled or transfered.

I asked Tracktion if i can sell the whole account but they are yet to respond, and now i've waited 11 days without a email. I think having NFR licences drastically drops the price that i can sell my account so i think i'll just trade it or something. I'll contact them again to see if i'm even allowed to transfer the whole Tracktion account.

Sorry if break any rule but it's not clear for me where i should seek advice for these things on the forum. Any advice on pricing and what are, realistically, my options with this are welcome.

User avatar
The Noodlist
KVRAF
5336 posts since 16 Aug, 2017 from UK

Post Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:35 am

Audio Assault
A-551 Channel Strip" British Analog Style Channel Strip
Intro Price ($7.99) for limited time

Demo available. Win/Mac/Linux
https://audioassault.mx/collections/plu ... nnel-strip
A mix knob on compressor would be a bonus.

Independence Month - Add 2 plugins to the cart and get 50% off on your order Code: SEP15
Items not already on sale.

I can recommend the multi-band transient shaper at $5.00, the interface could be improved, but it's a powerhouse transient shaper.
https://audioassault.mx/collections/plu ... -transient

Black Sun amp is also on offer for free.
https://audioassault.mx/collections/plu ... s/blacksun

I'll be getting the channel strip and the multi-band exciter to show my support for AA, and for the free offerings and offers I've received in the past.
Currently trying to turn noise into music. :neutral: Is boutique the new old?

frank1985
KVRian
639 posts since 4 Jun, 2018 from Wiltshire, Uk

Post Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:11 am

UVI normally have a sale around early October don't they? Looking to purchase a few expansions for Falcon.

User avatar
GaryG
KVRAF
7313 posts since 13 Jan, 2003 from Darkest Kent, UK

Post Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:25 am

I know we're all a bit PA'ed out but maybe worth pointing out; the $20 PA voucher BOOM-20-OFF (no minimum spend) actually means a few new things can now be grabbed for free in the Megasale.

UA Bassmint, BX_delay 2500, bx_opto, bx_hybrid eq, all of the '1st gen' unfiltered audio plugs, looks like just about all of the guitar amp sims...

Anyone use the bx_rockrack in anger?

If you're feeling flush then you could get UA Lion for a fiver, Thorn or Tantra2 for a tenner (or equivalent in your local currency. Also assuming the uk pound is worth anything today...)

shonky
KVRian
1050 posts since 21 Nov, 2005

Post Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:42 am

GaryG wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:25 am I know we're all a bit PA'ed out but maybe worth pointing out; the $20 PA voucher BOOM-20-OFF (no minimum spend) actually means a few new things can now be grabbed for free in the Megasale.

UA Bassmint, BX_delay 2500, bx_opto, bx_hybrid eq, all of the '1st gen' unfiltered audio plugs, looks like just about all of the guitar amp sims...
Picked up Tails yesterday and Lo-Fi-Af today for about £23.50 combined.
Also assuming the uk pound is worth anything today...)
About $1 at the current rate and this is from the party that blamed the previous government for wrecking the economy. :?

3ee
KVRAF
3824 posts since 8 Mar, 2006

Post Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:50 am

GaryG wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:25 am I know we're all a bit PA'ed out but maybe worth pointing out; the $20 PA voucher BOOM-20-OFF (no minimum spend) actually means a few new things can now be grabbed for free in the Megasale.
Combined with "New Loyalty Voucher (September)" , the 'any plugin @ $29.99' voucher, one can get Neoverb for example for around $10! :o

User avatar
GaryG
KVRAF
7313 posts since 13 Jan, 2003 from Darkest Kent, UK

Post Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:41 am

3ee wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:50 am
GaryG wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:25 am I know we're all a bit PA'ed out but maybe worth pointing out; the $20 PA voucher BOOM-20-OFF (no minimum spend) actually means a few new things can now be grabbed for free in the Megasale.
Combined with "New Loyalty Voucher (September)" , the 'any plugin @ $29.99' voucher, one can get Neoverb for example for around $10! :o
Nice spot, I didn't read the terms properly so missed that one...

Edit: sorry, didn't appreciate the magnitude of this, neoverb from $245 to $11.99 (in my basket, uk vat etc)....

I think it' s delivered as a serial number that you then register at izotope? Can see a few of these in the marketplace next week... :hihi:

escalona
KVRian
1208 posts since 16 Jan, 2018 from Portland, OR USA

Post Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:30 am

GaryG wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:41 am
3ee wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:50 am
GaryG wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:25 am I know we're all a bit PA'ed out but maybe worth pointing out; the $20 PA voucher BOOM-20-OFF (no minimum spend) actually means a few new things can now be grabbed for free in the Megasale.
Combined with "New Loyalty Voucher (September)" , the 'any plugin @ $29.99' voucher, one can get Neoverb for example for around $10! :o
Nice spot, I didn't read the terms properly so missed that one...

Edit: sorry, didn't appreciate the magnitude of this, neoverb from $245 to $11.99 (in my basket, uk vat etc)....

I think it' s delivered as a serial number that you then register at izotope? Can see a few of these in the marketplace next week... :hihi:
Image

No email with serial yet and it doesn´t appear on my account though. I´ll keep everyone posted if the situation changes.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

User avatar
kidslow
KVRian
797 posts since 26 Aug, 2019

Post Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:33 am

Thanks for the heads-up on coupon stacking @3ee and the loyalty voucher code @escalona :wink: . Neoverb for $9.99 could not resist. Just awaiting the email with registration code.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”