Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Same here. Bought Neoverb for $9.99 about 20 minutes ago and no code yet. I sent a message to PA support asking for it.

Just saw the list of new additions in Studio One v6. Are companies trying to outdo each other for the prize of least impressive upgrade 2022?
What’s new in Version 6:

NEW!! Customizable user interface. Show or hide essentially every user interface tool and function with the new Customization Editor.
NEW!! Smart Templates. Smart Templates provide essential toolsets for the tasks at hand from basic recording to mixing stems, mastering an album to setting up a live show.
NEW!! Global Lyrics Support. Add lyrics to your scores, songs, productions, and live performances with the all-new global Lyrics Track!
NEW!! Global Video Track. The all-new global Video Track provides an intuitive video workflow thanks to the familiar drag and drop functionality that made Studio One famous.
NEW!! Track Presets. Store every aspect of a given track or channel for instant recall, even for multiple selected tracks/channels.
NEW!! Advanced Collaboration with PreSonus Sphere. Studio One 6 deepens the integration between your desktop application and your PreSonus Sphere Workspaces with convenient sharing options and built-in sync options right from the Studio One Browser.
The strong dollar/weak pound means this is a significant cost ($149) for very little.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:12 pm Just saw the list of new additions in Studio One v6. Are companies trying to outdo each other for the prize of least impressive upgrade 2022?
There are more new stuff (not your fault, Presonus left these out themselves):

• Channel Overview Window. A single, consolidated view of all channel parameters make getting the perfect mix that much easier.

• Fader Flip. One-click, intuitive fader control of all Channel Sends to effects or Cue mixes.

• De-esser. Dial in the amount of S-Reduction for taming harsh frequencies.

• Vocoder. Harmonize spoken words and percussion loops or get wild with robotic vocals.

• ProEQ3. The latest incarnation provides soloing on each band for surgical adjustments plus a per-band dynamic mode to tame unruly frequencies.

• Drag and drop goes live. Create new Patches and rearrange the songs in your set on the fly using drag-and-drop.

• Updated graphics

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:12 pm Just saw the list of new additions in Studio One v6. Are companies trying to outdo each other for the prize of least impressive upgrade 2022?
What’s new in Version 6:

NEW!! Customizable user interface. Show or hide essentially every user interface tool and function with the new Customization Editor.
NEW!! Smart Templates. Smart Templates provide essential toolsets for the tasks at hand from basic recording to mixing stems, mastering an album to setting up a live show.
NEW!! Global Lyrics Support. Add lyrics to your scores, songs, productions, and live performances with the all-new global Lyrics Track!
NEW!! Global Video Track. The all-new global Video Track provides an intuitive video workflow thanks to the familiar drag and drop functionality that made Studio One famous.
NEW!! Track Presets. Store every aspect of a given track or channel for instant recall, even for multiple selected tracks/channels.
NEW!! Advanced Collaboration with PreSonus Sphere. Studio One 6 deepens the integration between your desktop application and your PreSonus Sphere Workspaces with convenient sharing options and built-in sync options right from the Studio One Browser.
The strong dollar/weak pound means this is a significant cost ($149) for very little.
Video track is worth it if you work in S1 and with video otherwise you're right it's a bit meh

None of that stuff that wasn't mentioned is anything I'm interested in. I'd just use Reaper with video if I needed it and I only ever use it for fairly static images to accompany audio. It's good really, right now I don't want to be spending that sort of cash on a DAW.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

No need for these, hopefully someone can use them. Must be registered by Oct 6th. If you can, please post when you use them. If they don't work, someone else already grabbed them.

FRG2H1ZXD3XPCWOO9

FRG2J5RUH8GJNKOO9

3 Free Months NI Komplete Now Subscription Two of Them

KE529-4K9CE-38C86-4C9CA-ABBU4

KE529-7339A-AC884-4CA6A-BB3F9

NI Lo-Fi Glow Two Of Them

K-devices introduces a new line of plugins;

the first one: Magma, intro price €19 (can't see it on dollars);

https://k-devices.com/products/magma/
Last edited by WasteLand on Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Digivolt wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:14 pm
What’s new in Version 6:

Video track is worth it if you work in S1 and with video otherwise you're right it's a bit meh
Video is Pro only feature. If you need to work with OMF or AAF workflows with video, Studio One beats Reaper hands down, but for everything else there is Reaper.

I'm on Artist 5 and none of the other new features sell me to upgrade to Artist 6. I am willing to pay for sphere those months when I must use Pro features. Until it becomes indispensable, and then I might buy a full Pro license. Hard to separate out the new Artist features from the rest at a glance, and the upgrade path from Artist to Pro seems not very cost efficient, and not priced better than a cross-grade.

Getting Sphere when needed is a smart plan. Cool to have that option.

Indeed Uncle E.

Just to follow up on the earlier thread, my Neoverb code from PA came and registered just fine with iZotope.

escalona wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:30 pm
GaryG wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:41 pm
3ee wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:50 am
GaryG wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:25 am I know we're all a bit PA'ed out but maybe worth pointing out; the $20 PA voucher BOOM-20-OFF (no minimum spend) actually means a few new things can now be grabbed for free in the Megasale.
Combined with "New Loyalty Voucher (September)" , the 'any plugin @ $29.99' voucher, one can get Neoverb for example for around $10! :o
Nice spot, I didn't read the terms properly so missed that one...

Edit: sorry, didn't appreciate the magnitude of this, neoverb from $245 to $11.99 (in my basket, uk vat etc)....

I think it' s delivered as a serial number that you then register at izotope? Can see a few of these in the marketplace next week... :hihi:

No email with serial yet and it doesn´t appear on my account though. I´ll keep everyone posted if the situation changes.
Serial number has arrived. Installed without a problem. $10, not bad.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

GoldieK wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:42 pm No need for these, hopefully someone can use them. Must be registered by Oct 6th. If you can, please post when you use them. If they don't work, someone else already grabbed them.

FRG2H1ZXD3XPCWOO9

FRG2J5RUH8GJNKOO9

3 Free Months NI Komplete Now Subscription Two of Them

KE529-4K9CE-38C86-4C9CA-ABBU4

KE529-7339A-AC884-4CA6A-BB3F9

NI Lo-Fi Glow Two Of Them
FYI: The two NI Lo-Fi Glow serial numbers have already been used.

Lurkers snapping them up silently. There should be a spoiler/hide function that requires you to be logged in then click to see codes like that, so then theres no reason not to reply to say claimed.

Another LoFi Glow for anyone who needs it:
KE5A9-5E8E3-82K25-4256B-U4DEF

Eight4aWish wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:57 am Another LoFi Glow for anyone who needs it:
KE5A9-5E8E3-82K25-4256B-U4DEF
Many thanks! I was able to register this one to my account.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”