Shreddage Hydra: The hand position is not working

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don't know why but this has been an issue for years, and I have found no way to fix it. Changing string won't fix it. Changing fretting and picking modes won't fix it. It keeps playing chords on the lowest strong at the highest fret, so for example, I want to play a chord with A#2 G3 A#3. It plays it higher up on the fretboard, but I want it to be played lowered. Or say I just want A#2 and A#3 to be played (I'm not good with chord names, hence the notes), it will still play higher up. How do I stop Shreddage from doing this?

Please post the MIDI file and a snapshot so that your scenario could be reproduced.

EvilDragon wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:55 am Please post the MIDI file and a snapshot so that your scenario could be reproduced.
Not sure how to post a snapshot. But it's pretty clear how it does happen. You just make the standard punk chord (An A#3 and A#4 for example) and it plays it on the highest string and sounds awful. The problem as I can identify is that it's not even playing the notes on seperate strings, like the hand spans half the fretboard instead of only 1/5 or 1/4 of it.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”