Fender player serie

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I m curious to know if you have one and what is your impression .
I have a fender player mustang sonic blue and i love it (maybe more than the kurt cobain mustang i own)
I m curious is someone how a jaguar player ? What s your impression ?

I love strats, I love tele's. I have no love for Jaguars they sound like crass basement band punk guitars. The fact that they are American made does not change my opinion of them. YMMV
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

Aren't they what was used for surf music? Or Jazzmasters? I like the one with the 2 P-90s. But I won't buy one, seeing I have a Strat and a Tele.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Afaics, Player Series is just another term for 'made in Mexico.' Both my Fenders are MiM, and tney're great guitars.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

As I recall Jaguar is 24", less than Gibson scale length and in my view need set necks or they loose tone.
- Jaguar has worse sustain and tone as I read
- bolt on and 24" not the best combination

If to get another guitar why not get something that sounds different?

I have a Squire Jaguar and it's f'in awesome
Bombadil wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:11 am Aren't they what was used for surf music?
They're also great for fast metal riffing, which sort of adds up with some claims that metal riffs without distortion sounds like surf music :party:

I don't have an opinion on this subject.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I wouldn't mind one of these. And the Deluxe Reverb he's using.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dosBIlMcMpQ
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Guitars”