Fragile Gods - "Ghost In the Machine"

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

seismic1 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:59 pm I've listened to this a few times during the last couple of weeks, and I think my favourite thing is the constantly interesting rhythmic interaction between the drums and the various synths (and not just the bassline). The BFD kit is a great choice for this music, and has a punchy sound that manages to cut through the mix without being intrusive. Great job with the vocals again. Your technique seems to be constantly improving. Great track :tu:

Good work :)
Thanks for the listens and comments. Glad you liked it. :)

folderol wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:04 pm ... and that's a :tu: from me too :)
Thanks folderol. :)

CrystalWizard wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:04 pm Great piece, tight and catchy. It does reference those four bands quite well.
VCA-089 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:55 am Great topic! A perfect representation of retro future and modern past.

I imagine 40 years ago computer technology was equally intimidating for people as AIs of today. The older generations still treat computers as "Pandora boxes", even the simplest functions of the cell phone are magic to them.

Sadly, not many of your new tracks are on YouTube...
No, at least not in my experience, did anyone feel the same way about computers forty years ago as they do about AI now. Many people felt the same way about AI forty years ago as they do now.

On another note the book Ghost in the Machine by Arthur Koestler (an amazingly thought provoking author imo) isn't related to any concepts of AI lurking in computers although the title does fit really well.
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback! :)

I agree with your comments on computers (they were not intimidating 40 years ago) and Koestler (I'm borrowing his title for a different subject).

Great mix, sounding good! I like the rhythmic vocal effects around 2:45

Very well done. A nice mix and strong vocal delivery.
Thanks for sharing!

Great stuff. Everything goes hand in hand. Melodies and performances are very good

mburns12512 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:45 am Great mix, sounding good! I like the rhythmic vocal effects around 2:45
Thanks for the listen and comment. :)

justin3am wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:36 am Very well done. A nice mix and strong vocal delivery.
Thanks for sharing!
Glad you liked it justin. :)

Hezekiel wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:16 pm Great stuff. Everything goes hand in hand. Melodies and performances are very good
Thanks for your comments. :)

Return to “Music Cafe”