is there a way to open browser/presets with plugin focused?

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

some of my 3rd party plugs don't have a built in preset browser, so i have to access them via bitwig browser. the fastest way i've found to do this is to click the folder icon on the device (keyboard shortcut B also accomplishes this, but not when plugin is focused). sometimes i like to have the plugin large and is covering the device panel so it becomes a tad cumbersome. with other daws like studio one there is a way to browse presets at the top of the plugin window, but bitwig doesn't have this. so i have to minimize the plugin, click the folder, select preset, maximize the plugin. i'd be content with being able to open the folder icon/browser with a keyboard shortcut while the plugin is in focus but can't seem to find one.

what's the quickest/best way to accomplish this?

I haven't found a key command that opens the preset browser when the device is selected.

You can use the side browser and drag-n-drop a preset onto the device in the device panel.

pdxindy wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:08 pm I haven't found a key command that opens the preset browser when the device is selected.

You can use the side browser and drag-n-drop a preset onto the device in the device panel.
true, i considered that as well but that's usually more time consuming than minimizing/remaximizing the plugin because i have to navigate if it's not the last added device. is there a shortcut to auto navigate the side browser to current selected plugin presets? that would help

Return to “Bitwig”