5.18 BUG (bounce doesnt write the FX)...

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

5.18 BUG (bounce doesnt write the FX)... BOUNCE IN PLACE works well, but the BOUNCE to a seperate/new channel just writes INSTRUMENT, not the FX behind....

And BTW: Any possibility that the "doubel-bounce" (= a 2 bars clip will bounced as 4 bar.... and an 8 bar-clip bounmced as 16 bars.... and so on...) that i BITWIG can tell, please TRASH the fisrt RUN ... i just want the second RUN as sample?
That would save lot of HDD_space and lot of extra work... to "edit" this sample/clip----

harmoney wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:20 pm 5.18 BUG (bounce doesnt write the FX)... BOUNCE IN PLACE works well, but the BOUNCE to a seperate/new channel just writes INSTRUMENT, not the FX behind....

And BTW: Any possibility that the "doubel-bounce" (= a 2 bars clip will bounced as 4 bar.... and an 8 bar-clip bounmced as 16 bars.... and so on...) that i BITWIG can tell, please TRASH the fisrt RUN ... i just want the second RUN as sample/clip... without this first RUN xtra-stuff? in 98% i just want the BWS "looped" second Region... on my HDD and as clip inside BWS....
That would save lot of HDD_space and lot of extra work... to extra "edit/consolidate... " this sample/clip---- "Bounce just the second run" as an extra menue-point would fix this problem.... extra work, extra HDD waste....

NOPE "bounce in place" also doies not work... it just seems so, that is working, because the FX are not muted... but its a miss-interpration...
The whole BOUNCE is very buggy since 518... just the INSTRUMENT will boucne, no FX....

Hi, can you provide examples? bounce works as usual for me (post fader renders fx also)
Bitwig, Renoise, Mixbus32c, Reason 12, ToneBoosters, TokyoDawnLabs...

Return to “Bitwig”