Reverb Filter Causing Mic To Cut Out

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey All, new to this forum, I tried to check if this issue has come up already, but didn't find anything with a search, so hopefully someone can help.

I'm trying to use a reverb filter with my blue yeti mic while in Streamlabs/OBS. It works sometimes, but often it causes the mic to cut out and to be replaced with static. It may happen with other plugins too, I'm not sure, but reverb is the only one so far that I know for certain causes it.

I've tried the different types of reverb; m, mb, turbom, turbomb, it happens with all of them.

I've also tried shutting off all other types of filters, which wouldn't have been feasible long term, but didn't help anyway.

I've made sure there aren't other programs trying to use the mic at the same time or anything. Any idea what's causing this, or what I can do to fix it?

That sounds like your trial has expired :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Really?

ToniTawni wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:49 pmReally?
Why is that so hard to believe? Melda trials are 15 days. Have you been testing it for less than 15 days?

Try MCharmVerb. It is free, so even if the trial has expired, it would still work.

Return to “MeldaProduction”