coming soon! i promise

RELATED
PRODUCTS

A quick question about your impending new plugins: will I have to delete the older versions that I already have or will installing the new plugins update everything automatically? (I have Breakdown, Mashup, Grumbleum and Cairo but I'd rather not download any more until your update appear.)

As you might have guessed, I'm not too good with computers... :wink:

While I'm here, thank you very much for your excellent plugins. They are distinctive, stylish, fun to use and allow this newbie to electronic music to add a little pixie dust to my doodlings. Great work, Tweak. 8)
Read reviews of free netlabel/Creative Commons music at Catching The Waves, a most amateurish free music blog. @catchingthewave

Generally a minor update will work fine, but a major change will typically render the new plugins incompatible with the previous versions. I try as hard as possible to keep the CC mappings the same so that any automations you have done before will remain effective, but some larger changes to the GUI sometimes mean that's impossible.

Regardless of who's plugins you are using, it's generally a good idea to keep a backup of every version you use in a song that you'd like to keep. This is true for Tweakbench, Native Instruments, or anyone. Nothing is fully compatible from one version to the next forever.. so protect yourself, and save backups of the versions you use!

Just a quick update on the new release..

20 plugins DONE
3 plugins left to go
The new website is DONE
The new merchandise is DONE

I'm hoping to have the last 3 done ASAP!

tweakbench wrote:Just a quick update on the new release..

20 plugins DONE
3 plugins left to go
The new website is DONE
The new merchandise is DONE

I'm hoping to have the last 3 done ASAP!
:)

... WIll these new plugins have a generic UI, like the already existing ones, or will they have each one a different graphic personality ?

I am amazed. I just downloaded Padawan and wrote this:

http://www.gluefish.com/talktothecitadel.mp3

Here's my $5 for the rest of your stuff. Thanks.
I'd rather have a free bottle in front of me than a prefrontal lobotomy

Return to “Tweakbench”