JunkMaster VSTi, new Synthedit junk

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i know SynthEdit instruments aren't really "cool" anymore, but since i got a surprisingly positive (?) response for my last three, i made this one available. i guess it sounds kind of like the others, but i don't really remember what they sound like. JunkMaster's main features are the "digital logic modulation" and the fact that the preset names all rhyme with "junk."

download it if you are interested.
http://www.thepiz.org/dl.html (new location)
Last edited by insertpizhere on Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
wrongtastic, baby
tucson's number one gothic rock band since 1995

well i have to say that i found my self downloading all your creations and i have not used them in a song yet but i still like them. yes i am to lazy to Dl synth edit so i would hope that you keep making synths.

warbug wrote:well i have to say that i found my self downloading all your creations and i have not used them in a song yet but i still like them. yes i am to lazy to Dl synth edit so i would hope that you keep making synths.
thanks. i will indeed be making more in the future. and i would be interested, though surprised, to hear any songs that you or anyone else used them in. i'm not sure how useful they are, but hundreds of people have downloaded them, so who knows.
wrongtastic, baby

..I know SynthEdit instruments aren't really "cool" anymore,
Says who :?:

Just do what I do and only listen to the users who say how great they are :D

ianweb123 wrote:

RIGHT!!!

No one has to like what you like and you don't have to, like what other like. Remember: The 303 was VERY uncool back then when it came out. Maybe it's very cool in 5 years to make music with "those freaky cool old Synthedits" from the beginning of this century. Or what ever. Or...

ianweb123 wrote:

well, when i wrote that, i was referring to the fact that all talk of synthedit creations was to be kept to the SynthEdit Users forum. of course that policy didn't last very long, but it could be the reason that nobody replied to the post until a month and a half later. i think whether a synthedit instrument is actually cool or not depends mostly on what it sounds like.
wrongtastic, baby

why arent any of your synths up for review? is it by your request?

i feel that your synth deserve a place among all the se vsti here; they may not have the kindest sound but they are stable inventive and have wonderful guis and patch names

warbug wrote:why arent any of your synths up for review? is it by your request?
well, it's not by my request. i would certainly welcome any reviews. maybe it's by my non-request.
wrongtastic, baby

It's wicked =)
I just finally got around to trying this thing and the logic weirdness is perfect.

i luv your synths...awesome

Originally Posted: 03 Dec 2002 22:36

Last edited by insertpizhere on 02 Feb 2003 08:37; edited 1 time in total

Sheesh!

I almost got fooled into thinking there was a new InserPiz synth out :?

Same here.
Best regards from Johan Brodd.
JoBroMedia since 1996.

Barf wrote:I almost got fooled into thinking there was a new InserPiz synth out :?
I came across this thread via
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2701396
insertpizhere wrote:try this:
http://thepiz.org/xt/ForceToRange.zip
Since I couldn't find any of the recently posted utilities @ http://thepiz.org/dl/?p=vst I kept looking and ended up here.

I like it here. It's a nice thread, huh?

insertpizhere wrote:i know SynthEdit instruments aren't really "cool" anymore
bajongo wrote:Maybe it's very cool in 5 years to make music with "those freaky cool old Synthedits"...

Damn man... I last posted here in this thread in 2002... Lot has changed since then, and synth edit has done fine for itself too.

Return to “Modular Synthesis”