Help Using the Wormwhole function !

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I have downloaded Space Boy today (Trial) and I am using it into Sonar 4 and would like to process two audio tracks which sounds very close in frequency thus making my mix MUDY.I have read the short manual that came with the demo and opened two instances of the plug in, one for Tx and the other for RX but the Wormwhole function did not sound very well!? I mean I could not noticed any improvements in the resulting sound!
Is there any tutorial for beginners on how to use Space Boy?

Does the Trial comes with any Presets? my preset bank is empty!!!

Thank you very much

kchaos

I have answered your PM.

There is no Wormhole function in the demo.

Tx on one audio track and Rx on the other. Be sure to have Space Boy as the first plugin on each track. Be sure that you have the 'correct' track set to Tx and Rx.

If there are clashing frequencies then Space Boy will work.

Perhaps others are willing to help out here.

Thank you Space Boy.

I thought the Demo was complete for 30 days, sorry.

The main feature in Space Boy for me is to open a place for two audio sources, with similar spectral content, and to mix them in a balanced way so that each of the individual parts can be heard.
I think the only way to do this is with the Wormhole function right? correct me if I am wrong please.

thank you very much

karl

kchaos wrote:Thank you Space Boy.

I thought the Demo was complete for 30 days, sorry.

The main feature in Space Boy for me is to open a place for two audio sources, with similar spectral content, and to mix them in a balanced way so that each of the individual parts can be heard.
I think the only way to do this is with the Wormhole function right? correct me if I am wrong please.

thank you very much

karl
The demo version of Space Boy should do what you describe. Wormholes just gives you a visual display of the frequencies that clash.

See the instructions in the manual and above.

You may need to experiment with the settings. But it should just work as is. Until you get the hang of it, I suggest to limit your project to the two tracks of interest with a Space Boy (and no other effect) on each track.

If you download "Del Boy", you can also place it after the Tx Space Boy instance and mute the track (in the licensed version of Space Boy, this is built in). You will then be able to hear the effect of the audio from the Tx instance on the audio from the Rx instance (without hearing the audio from the Tx instance). So, as you play with parameters in the Tx instance, you will hear their direct effect on the track containing the Rx instance.

Thank you very much Space Boy :)
I was trying just 2 instances of Space Boy this morning as you said above.I am not very confident about my aproach, but I will continue on the study.I think the Manual is too condensed and as English is not my language maybe I am missing some important information.
Anyway thank you for your interest in helping me.
If you could link me to a Tutorial file, please do it! I will be very happy.
I will read the whole manual again and try to understand how this little beast works.
all the best

karl

Return to “Elevayta”