New "Making A MuDrum Groove" tutorial

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New youtube tutorial at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AcNiQouPdA

Feel free to let me know which new tutorials you want most.

Cheers!
Last edited by mutools on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I like it so much :clap:
Not only does it's job as tutorial, but also shows the sounds and possibilities of the MuDrum.

Some questions:
What did you use for the yellow cursor circle?
The voice was recorded live?

As for tutorials, i'd like a tutorial on how to make vids like you do, i mean includding editing, but i know this is not estrctly a mulab tuto, so forget about it ;)

Juan Mendoza wrote:What did you use for the yellow cursor circle?
It's built in in the updated built-in muvie recorder.
You'll get it when M4.1.9 is out. (soon)
The voice was recorded live?
I record the voice separate from the music actions because i can't do both well at the same time ;)

Then i use Sony Vegas to edit things a bit.
I like Vegas. A pity though it lacks a simple text box feature.

mutools wrote: I record the voice separate from the music actions because i can't do both well at the same time ;)
I understand, same here, performing, thinking, translating and speaking at the same time it's kinda hard :oops:
mutools wrote: Then i use Sony Vegas to edit things a bit.
I like Vegas. A pity though it lacks a simple text box feature.

Will look at it, my brother works with it often, hope he helps me a bit ;)

Finetuned the tutorial. No way to update a youtube movie so it's replaced by this new version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AcNiQouPdA

Excellent tutorial, I really enjoyed watching it. Watching an expert work in real time is a great way to learn. I'd be happy to watch something like that, that explored all of Mulab, for hours :-)

I love this tutorial. Since I have very little studio time and am trying to finish a track started loooong ago in Samplitude 9SE, I haven't played with Mulab 4 for more than about 10 minutes. But that's a very persuasive demo of how well-conceived this program is. Great stuff.

DaveL
You can twist perceptions, reality won't budge.
-- Rush Show Don't Tell

Return to “MUTOOLS”