Novachord choice

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I will buy the HS version one day, but because I was so amazed by EP73 and Broken Wurli, I opted for the SC version of Novachord. It's another great one. You blokes' stuff is wonderful, thank you!
:)
PT10, SonicCouture, PSP, FabFilter Pro-L, Kontakt5, HollowSun, Cinematique, VSL, Celemony, Absynth5, Battery3, EWQL, IvoryGrand, Arturia, B4II, Omnisphere, Martin D28, Gibson LP, Fender P, Roland XP10, Reaktor5, HideawayStudio, Waldorf PPGW.

we're biased, but we reckon ours has it all ;)

Well, I don't go in for purist nonsense, so I am more than happy to have all the extra presets and more modern stuff. Saw some dafty moaning about that on a forum somewhere.
Besides, if the Novachord had been a raging success and was still going, they would have added all this stuff by now, anyway.
Now, some obscure Bowie keyboards, please . . .
:wink:
PT10, SonicCouture, PSP, FabFilter Pro-L, Kontakt5, HollowSun, Cinematique, VSL, Celemony, Absynth5, Battery3, EWQL, IvoryGrand, Arturia, B4II, Omnisphere, Martin D28, Gibson LP, Fender P, Roland XP10, Reaktor5, HideawayStudio, Waldorf PPGW.

I have been eyeing up the SC Novachord for months, so I took advantage of the current Xmas sale to get it. Downloading now.

Well actually SC Morpheus is downloading now, since I got that one as well.

Return to “Soniccouture”