UVI Falcon - hybrid instrument - version 3.01 released - rumors, ads, praise, mud wrestling and off-topic inside!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

IRCAM stretch has CPU peak issue depending on its settings especially if you are using a very slow speed. Still for this kind of use case I would advise to use IRCAM Scrub instead.
Olivier Tristan
Developer - UVI Team
http://www.uvi.net

Talking about Falcon...Would you say ...from your experience using Camel Audio ALCHEMY 1 AND FALCON...(IF you DO)?
...would I be pretty much covered features wise (sound design wise too) if I had Falcon ???

What I like most is using multi Arpeggiators - sequencing ( 4exampl. orchestral ) sounds and modulating them in all the ways possible..layered with drones/atmospheres running in the background/(other layers) in turn also evolving/being modulated by the effects available in the Synth Etc...

Or ...is Omnisphere 3(as I'm happy to wait) going to be also a good choice??

I'll post this now and come back as I cant remember now what I'd like to see in O3? let me think..

cheers ...no more beers...;-) :party:
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

AcrossTheSky wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:19 pm Talking about Falcon...Would you say ...from your experience using Camel Audio ALCHEMY 1 AND FALCON...(IF you DO)?
...would I be pretty much covered features wise (sound design wise too) if I had Falcon ???
Incomparable by CPU usage. Of Course, it's not all, but can be stop on that. lol
If seriously, different things, both interestingly, both with their pros and cons. Need have both.

FR:
It'd be nice to have routing in the effect rack with possibility to route output back to input aswell as dry/wet control for the rack.
Sounds and presets for UVI Falcon "Iterata X".
Bazille soundset - Crystalline Textures 3.

You can already do dry/wet mix for the rack, see the factory preset MixXpander for Effect rack.

liv wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:17 am FR:
It'd be nice to have routing in the effect rack with possibility to route output back to input aswell as dry/wet control for the rack.
Here is a small tutorial I made on the topic of how to use an effect rack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaWV6d-l6Dk

liv wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:17 am FR:
You mean being able to create feedback loops with effects inserted within them? Such as having a delay with a chorus inserted within it’s feedback path. I think it would be great if we were able to do this in Falcon, hopefully they implement it in the future.

It was mentioned here before, but I really think a workstation like Falcon should really add an oscilloscope to the analysis fxs.

With so many options to modulate the sound, it would be a great visual aid.

And talking about analysis tools, do you also find the spectrum analyzer a bit glitchy?

Hi All,

I'm about to buy, how do we get the 50% off expansion code? How soon do we get the $100 voucher?

Thanks!

Try adding Falcon and 2 Falcon expansions in your cart and see what happens with the total price

Thansk sircuit!

I got that part, but somewhere I saw that until the 15th you can also buy expansions with for 50 percent off. I can't find that code anywhere.

dusted william wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:19 pm Thansk sircuit!

I got that part, but somewhere I saw that until the 15th you can also buy expansions with for 50 percent off. I can't find that code anywhere.
As an added bonus, each Falcon license includes a $100 / 100€ voucher good towards the purchase of any soundbank or Falcon Expansion on uvi.net. Enhance your Falcon experience immediately with one of our premium instruments like CS-M, or grab Mayhem of Loops for a massive fuel injection to your new sampling workstation. With over 50 libraries available ranging from pristine acoustic instruments to rare vintage synths you’ll be sure to find a sonic ally that compliments your needs. (Voucher code delivered by email after registering Falcon)
As I see it, first you purchase Falcon & 2 Falcon expansions. Then register Falcon (iLok & stuff). Then you will receive a voucher via email, which you can use for other Falcon-or-Workstation-compatible expansions.

Source: www.uvi.net/falcon#voucher

Simply not true.

collider wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:22 pm

Simply not true.
I found the info, it's in the bargains discussion thread!

Hi,
i have created a Facebook Uvi Falcon User Group.
feel free to join :)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/565062567280416/
cheers
Thala

Return to “Instruments”