New things from Unfiltered Audio

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

simmo75 wrote:I own all of your plugins but am not getting the new free delay for free?
Hey, sorry for not responding to your PM yet. I emailed PA an hour or two ago to get it sorted out. Things are a bit hectic over here with three companies all working on the release!

Instant Delay scores another Instant hit for Unfiltered Audio! IMHO...

Love it, Great Job! :tu:

thelizard wrote:
simmo75 wrote:I own all of your plugins but am not getting the new free delay for free?
Hey, sorry for not responding to your PM yet. I emailed PA an hour or two ago to get it sorted out. Things are a bit hectic over here with three companies all working on the release!
Thanks man, really appreciate it!

Viking4 wrote:WARNING: Authorizing Sandman Pro 1.1 & Instant Delay 1.0 has screwed up all my other Unfiltered Audio authorizations. They are now unauthorized and I cannot re-authorize them. I need a fix ASAP, I am using these in projects!

Be careful this doesn't happen to you.

Windows 10 64-bit
Reaper 5.40 VST2

Thanks, I'll wait a bit to install, I don't need another delay that badly at the moment.

Viking4 wrote:
thelizard wrote:We have not seen this bug before! That's really bad. Please use the Plugin Alliance support form. I'll contact them in the meantime.
I have already sent a ticket, before posting. Posted to warn others.

Also, screwed up all my Lindell authorizations! This is not in my support ticket.

Other PA plugins seem to be unaffected.
Same. I only updated Sandman Pro to v1.1, did NOT install or register the new delay, and my Lindell 7X-500 is disabled and I can't activate it.
Unfiltered Audio Dent and Indent are also disabled and I can't activate them. Sandman Pro is working.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Same issues here. Indent, Dent, Sandman & Gate all require activation after updating Sandman Pro and installing Instant Delay. None of them will reactivate. WTF?

Edit: All of my PA plugins now need to be activated. Am going to try downloading the PA license file.

I just had an answer from the support : delete your Plugin Alliance folder ("user"/App Data/Roaming/Plugin Alliance/ if you're a Windows user) that contains the licence file. Then try to activate again.

That's what I did. The offline mode (download your licence file first) worked for me, everything is working again.

DJErmac wrote:I just had an answer from the support : delete your Plugin Alliance folder ("user"/App Data/Roaming/Plugin Alliance/ if you're a Windows user) that contains the licence file. Then try to activate again.

That's what I did. The offline mode (download your licence file first) worked for me, everything is working again.
I tried their advice to do this and then used online activation, it didn't work. I will try offline activation and report back.

Viking4 wrote:
DJErmac wrote:I just had an answer from the support : delete your Plugin Alliance folder ("user"/App Data/Roaming/Plugin Alliance/ if you're a Windows user) that contains the licence file. Then try to activate again.

I tried their advice to do this and then used online activation, it didn't work. I will try offline activation and report back.
Same, online mode didn't work for me and screwed even more plugins. Try the offline mode.

Yes, downloaded the PA license file and moved it to my USB stick. Everything works now.

My online licenses are still screwed up, but at least I can get my projects going again. Thumbs up!

I just spoke with Plugin Alliance. I'm glad to hear that the offline activation has fixed the problem, but I'm still deeply sorry that this happened. We take the quality of our products very seriously and put Instant Delay and SP 1.1 through over 10 weeks of active beta testing, so it's upsetting to have something like this happen at the finish line!

From what we can tell, this is a bug on the license server and not in the plugins themselves (since the alpha, beta, and NFR licenses haven't caused issues during the last few weeks). The German team is in charge of the licensing system, so they are tackling this first thing tomorrow morning.

In the meantime, if you download Instant Delay or Sandman Pro 1.1, please use the offline activation. If you've already activated it online and are experiencing the issues outlined above, use these steps:
I just had an answer from the support : delete your Plugin Alliance folder ("user"/App Data/Roaming/Plugin Alliance/ if you're a Windows user) that contains the licence file. Then try to activate again.

(Thank you DJErmac for sharing the fix)

Again, we are deeply sorry for this, and we hope that it does not diminish your trust in our plugins.
Last edited by thelizard on Fri May 26, 2017 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

thelizard wrote: Again, we are deeply sorry for this, and we hope that it does not diminish your trust in our plugins.
I'm not trying to be a dick, but, it does. Sorry, that's just the long and short of it. If you want to use certain styles of authorization, especially if you want to use your own tools, and you make mistakes like this, it WILL cost you some trust.

thelizard wrote:I just spoke with Plugin Alliance. I'm glad to hear that the offline activation has fixed the problem, but I'm still deeply sorry that this happened. We take the quality of our products very seriously and put Instant Delay through over 10 weeks of active beta testing, so it's upsetting to have something like this happen at the finish line!

From what we can tell, this is a bug on the license server and not in the plugin itself (since the alpha, beta, and NFR licenses haven't caused issues during the last few weeks). The German team is in charge of the licensing system, so they are tackling this first thing tomorrow morning.

In the meantime, if you download Instant Delay, please use the offline activation. If you've already activated it online and are experiencing the issues outlined above, use these steps:

(Thank you DJErmac for sharing the fix)

Again, we are deeply sorry for this, and we hope that it does not diminish your trust in our plugins.
Sorry to be a double dick, but read the above posts please. It seems that Sandman Pro 1.1 is the problem, not Instant Delay. Or maybe both.

I'll edit my post. Sandman Pro 1.1 was in testing simultaneously with Instant Delay. We haven't isolated whether it's happening in one or both.

I'm getting the same issue with certain PA plugins, but haven't updated Sandman Pro or even downloaded the new Instant Delay. I did install BX_Console yesterday though, so looks to be a PA auth issue rather than specific to UA plugins.

Return to “Effects”