Will Tyrell ever get updates with newer features common to other u-he synths?

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Urs wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:26 pm
hariossa wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:08 pm
Urs wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:02 pm How would people feel if we had a low cost "pro version" with a few extra features to refinance the future TLC of Tyrell N6?
If by extra features you mean multichannel support it would be awesome ...and an extra HPF.
Yeah, MPE and stuff. More voices. Multicore support. Little things.
Yes please!

Yes, by the way does Zebra has tyrell DNA besides the filter?

AFAIK no, just those few filters.

Urs wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:02 pm How would people feel if we had a low cost "pro version" with a few extra features to refinance the future TLC of Tyrell N6?
This would be awesome. I'm in for sure!

tyrell7pro2.jpg
Couldn’t resist :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"Tyrell Ultra" :hihi:

Cepheus wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:20 pm tyrell7pro2.jpg

Couldn’t resist :)
That'd be something I'd be ready to pay some..

Not what we had in mind though :!: - We'd make a few really sharp additions to the synth engine rather than just stuffing effects on it.

Also, we can't cannibalise all effects from one of our premium synths into a low cost synth without questions from those who bought the premium synth. Unless, of course, it wasn't a low cost synth anymore...

Urs wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:17 pm Also, we can't cannibalise all effects
Guess it's useless to ask if you'd have any interest to release that premium fx strip as a multifx plugin? :clown:

Urs wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:17 pm ... we can't cannibalise all effects from one of our premium synths into a low cost synth without questions from those who bought the premium synth.
I absolutely agree and subscribe to that.
But maybe you could add a "low cost" (i. e. very simple and basic) Delay and Reverb. :wink:

However, the ARP (again simple and basic) should definitely be on the list. :)
Pleeeeaase. :oops:

SneakyBeats wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:49 pmGuess it's useless to ask if you'd have any interest to release that premium fx strip as a multifx plugin? :clown:
Yeah, hehe, I guess it is. Velvet is a stripped down Satin though and Lyrebird is the seed of Colour Copy. Drench is called NuVerb in Zebrify. So most of it is out there anyway...

I don't necessarily think adding more effects to a low-cost "Pro" version of Tyrell would bastardize sales of other products. If anything, I think people might really like the FX compliment and think, "yeah, I gotta get me more of these U-he instruments." Then again, I really want to see the Lyrebird/CoCo delay in Tyrell along with a verb so I'm biased.

Just paid off a CC, so a Tyrell upgrade in 2021 would be welcome. A comprehensive pro preset bank for Zebrify and MFM2 would also be welcome products. The bonus is such things pay for themselves. I can't justify fast or junk food,
so the money I save on not buying ever larger clothes, covers the cost of new music software :hyper:

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:01 pm I don't necessarily think adding more effects to a low-cost "Pro" version of Tyrell would bastardize sales of other products. If anything, I think people might really like the FX compliment and think, "yeah, I gotta get me more of these U-he instruments." Then again, I really want to see the Lyrebird/CoCo delay in Tyrell along with a verb so I'm biased.
I had a bit same idea behind that multifx.. Would be a gateway plugin to buy the bigger brothers :)

What about a basic effect section aka Hive that is chorus, delay, reverb and distortion in a way the order can be changed around... or make the sub oscillator a full oscillator with dual filter routing and yea a phase retrigger option with FM between oscs or a hard osc sync option. Maybe differant vintage unison modes would cool.
It would also be cool if the owners of Repro1 and 5 could get the effects bank as a seperate multifx please? And most definitely a arp!!

I would hope that your customers are smart enough to understand a loss-leader. Tyrell was my first introduction to U-he and to any kid of serious vst instrument and I don't know if I would know about your products otherwise, at least in such a way that I would part with some money for them. In fact your plugins were the first ones that I ever purchased. I have since purchased all of them and they are my most used plugins. I would in no way feel cheated if you gave some love to Tyrell with some features or effects from some of the higher end models, it only seems natural. Imagine trying to market a new car without some of the features that used to be reserved for high end cars but have now become standard. For me I'd do whatever keeps people using it which will lead to more revenue for you and more new stuff for us when the smart ones decide to upgrade.

Return to “u-he”