Flower Child Filter and Analog Distortion public beta

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

im clawing my way back, god damnit

Architeuthis wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:14 am im clawing my way back, god damnit
Eagerly awaiting your return!! I bought some of your synths a while back but unfortunately I had to get a refund because of a bug causing the preset system to crash the DAW. Would be a dream come if this could be fixed so I can buy the synths again :phones: :hyper:

Great to hear, I’m also a happy customer
Amazon: why not use an alternative

I found flowerchild on this website 'sonisto ' which hosts it
Not going to install their installer just to run flowerchild , never heard of that company till now and honoustly it smells a bit shady .
Why run their installer if the majority of the plugins they are hosting is freeware and can be found on the OG websites ?

https://sonisto.com/info
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

LeL.

Flower Child Filter public beta (Windows Build):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MoIVjH ... sp=sharing

I know google drive links are a bit weird, but it's all I got. Take it or leave it. They include no installer. Can't be bothered to find the no installer version of the non beta, I guess I'll get around to it.

Only played with this for a few minutes... and wow. Sick. :borg:

Thank you! :tu:

Just bumping this to remind people of how great those filters are.

Sorry if someone got excited about potential news.

All good. I have a roadmap toward working on the filters again and releasing them for free in a more stable VST environment, with a little more polish, it will just lack a pretty UI.

Just keep up the good work, brother. Never really had an issue with your UI style; your plugins are shining on another side, actually a whole other dimension.
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

the site is down ?!

yes the site is down... will be brought back soon.

Alright, site is up and I updated the first post of the main thread: viewtopic.php?p=8433727#p8433727

I'm starting to bring it all together. Preparing for the very last prototype, SoEmSupersaw (aiming to be the best sounding incarnation of a supersaw possible). Not sure when I'll be returning to additive synthesis.

Check out the SoEmTubeOscillator for soft sounding oscillators.

The link is incorrect. It leads to SoEmTubeOscillator not Flowerchild Filter 2.

got it

any roadmap for M1 arm processors?
member of the guild of professional dilettantes.

Return to “Effects”