[Solved] Reset Issues

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just want to say I like your plugins but your tech support is a joke. Months ago I sent a request to reset the authorizations linked to my licenses and still got no reply. I cannot use your plugins anymore since I have reached the maximum number of allowed authorizations and have no access to the old computers to de-authorize them. A week ago decided to give it another try and sent another request from your web page providing all info needed. No reply. Why don´t you do us all a favor and ditch the iLok copy protection and let us authorize with the serial numbers you provide ? Or at least let US de-authorize an old PC we no longer have access to. Cheers !

Hello, very sorry to hear that you did not get a response from the team, it's possible we did not receive your ticket or your email provider is blocking our response, if you can send me a DM with your information I can assist in resetting that for you.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

SOLVED

Could you point me to the download links for
Structure 2 files ..win 8.1x64..

Many thanks in advance.
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

AcrossTheSky wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:00 pm Could you point me to the download links for

Many thanks in advance.
You can download these here https://www.airmusictech.com/retail/redeem
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX

sbangs_air wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:04 pm
AcrossTheSky wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:00 pm Could you point me to the download links for

Many thanks in advance.
You can download these here https://www.airmusictech.com/retail/redeem
Thank you. That must be the quickest response to a query I've ever experienced. :clap:
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

I sent my requests for iLok location resets for multiple AIR products a week ago, and it's not possible that you didn't receive them because I made the requests via the web form and got an automated reply. The reply said that a support technician would contact me within 24-72 hours, nope, nothing.

Meanwhile, Softube granted me a location reset without my even asking. Apparently iLok informs all of the companies when a user requests location reset on products from just one.

It looks like the dance here is "someone becomes angry enough about poor support to complain in the public forum, support person says it must be a mistake and says to contact them at their direct email and gives out their email address," so how about I get that direct email address? I'll just have to hope that there's still anyone left at InMusic to handle my request. I also sent in requests for 3 location resets for SONiVOX licenses at the same time, got the same automated response followed by nothing.

Apologies for the Delay due to the current global situation we are a little short staffed, I have resolved this for you.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands

Yes, thank you, Simon. I did finally send a message to your direct email. I have to wonder how long I would have waited had I not been savvy enough to track down the information on this forum. There is no link that I could find from the AIR support page to here. Xpand!, Hybrid, and Vacuum Pro themselves are still excellent, but I would hate to have them in the critical path and throw a hard drive. I now have a physical iLok dongle, but do keep some licenses on my notebook.

Hi, similar problem here. Plugins from the "AIR Super Synth Pack" falsely do not accept serial numbers, throwing a "maximum number of allowed authorizations" error. No answer from support. Please help!

tauma8 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:00 pm Hi, similar problem here. Plugins from the "AIR Super Synth Pack" falsely do not accept serial numbers, throwing a "maximum number of allowed authorizations" error. No answer from support. Please help!
ILOK is a bad idea.

Return to “AIR Music Technology”