u-he analogue filter + triple envelope

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

cool thanks 8)

I'm guessing probably somewhere around $1k and 34-ish hp for all 3 modules. Sorry, it's just that I'm going to have to start saving up for them soon, since I'm planning to buy another stupidly expensive guitar beforehand. :shrug:

pekbro wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:05 pm I'm guessing probably somewhere around $1k and 34-ish hp for all 3 modules. Sorry, it's just that I'm going to have to start saving up for them soon, since I'm planning to buy another stupidly expensive guitar beforehand. :shrug:
44 hp. 10 for cvilization, 14 each for these 2 6 for wiretap :)

cost i cant help with as i have no idea :hihi:
Last edited by vurt on Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

6 for Wiretap

added, just saw that on modgrid when i checked 10 was right :lol:

looks interesting!

Is there a release date set ? That filter sounds peachy..

brick wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:00 pm Is there a release date set ? That filter sounds peachy..
Not really, but a second vid is coming up shortly.

Ah well. Look forward to grabbing one when it does come out.

just add (far too much) delay, and it's a vurt masterpiece!!!

sounds bloody awesome. smooth and buttery yet grimy and spiky in the right places 8)

:tu: sounds really nice!

Hey, when will an emulation be available as a plug-in?

nortle wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:30 pm Hey, when will an emulation be available as a plug-in?
Honestly every time I see this thread I think it’s a plugin and I get very excited and then I get letdown when I’m reminded it’s hardware, I would gladly take a plugin version!

+1 for Core Temperature readings in both Celcius and Farenheit, please
Urs wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:06 pm Part II:

U-he makes pretty badass hardware. :tu: Are you planning to take it to another level at some point? Like releasing a nice wavetable, digitally controlled, analogue synth with wavetable/additive/subtractive capabilities? And we could load our own waves and wavetables into it. :P Hydrasynth is very nice, quite similar to what I have in mind. Also Krog Wavestate, Wavemod and Waldorf Kyra and M kinda.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Return to “u-he”