Need a Trial Version of Peregrine Falcon Please

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello guys.

I really need a trial version of Peregrine Falcon please.

Especially because I just bought a license for it from another user.

Thanks!

John

There is no trial version of the Ample Guitar PF. So what you are looking for is the full version installer.

Has the other user notified Ample Sound of the license transfer? They should have.
See the EULA: https://www.amplesound.net/en/EULA-Ample.pdf

As I understand it a license transfer requires an Ample Sound account. If you have bought other products from Ample Sound you should already have an account. If this is your first Ample Sound product I guess they have to create an account for you upon receiving the notification from the other user.

Thanks for the help!

I do not have an account with them and have never bought any of their products. If I created one and then received the license from the seller, that sounds kinda sketchy on paper. That still leaves me without the installer until Ample Sound sends it to me, because how would just having an account give me access to the full installers? I would still be at the mercy of needing more support. Would I be expecting that this year, or in 4 months, or...

I even tried to sign up for an account to see if this would help, but apparently "there is no register facility?"
viewtopic.php?t=460924

I think to register I would need to buy directly from them, instead of buying a license from a seller.

I don't think there is much you can do yourself in case of a license transfer. The seller should contact Ample Sound and arrange it with them.

Or is this a license purchased through an official reseller? I am not sure how that works. Perhaps that is what this redeem code page is for: https://www.amplesound.net/en/purchase-exchange.asp
Did you receive such a redeem code?

Thanks again!

I did not buy it from an official reseller and I did not receive any redeem code.

This is sort of the place the seller and I are at now, and he has just now told me:
"...after a brief look at KVR, it appears that it's possible to transfer to a person without an account but I'll need to contact Ample Sound with your email and I'm guessing what they'll do is make the account for you with the product registered to it. I can send them an email with the transfer information ASAP if you'd like and we can get the ball rolling."

I am not too worried because I used paypal and I am confident I can cancel the payment if this was a mistake.

So now Ample Sound says new owner needs to submit an order without payment. I did this and got an order number and now I am waiting and hoping to receive download links once they make me the new owner. Fingers crossed.

Great news!. I have it activated and running on my system. Thanks so much to Ample Sound for coming through. It really only took them a few days to send me the email but it took the buyer (me) and seller a lot of work. Now I guess I know exactly how to buy other Ample Sound plugins.

I got into the account they made for me and downloaded the 6GB size PF library, directly from a link they emailed me. It is encouraging to see that it says I own a product in my account: AGPF. I got it activated successfully too.

The large file size of the libraries might explain why they don't provide many trial versions? I imagine it would slow down their server and cost them extra bandwidth.

Return to “Ample Sound”